Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Ah, my bad, I wasn’t very clear there. Being Bokor is totally safe for your party life, no worry. Just note that its not because of Bokor is considered useful(to be precise, nothing outside of few meta builds is considered useful now).

Oh, it gets quite abit more fun in later circles. As someone who has a full ZomBokor pass C3, here’s my opinion:

C1 I definitely had a small feeling a regret after summoning my 1st zombie lol

C2 Samediveve adds some much needed movement speed to you and your zombies. Bwa lets you consolidate them properly.

C3 Max Samediveve for a much appreciated boost to zombie’s moment speed. Some may advise to leave the skill at an odd number level since you only get 1/2 the buff effect. I personally max it out and use divine might for the extra level.
Ogouveve also another game changer to your zombies giving them an additional damage for every INT stat you have. Can be quite significant when you’ve got a horde of 20 zombies buffed with Samedeveve and Ogoudeveve. But do not level it pass 1 since there are almost no benefits at all in leveling it up.
Damballa is my boss killer. Since zombies can’t do anything against bosses’s constant knockback.

Right now, I’m having more fun playing my bokor than my Corsair C3 main and C1 Sorcerer alt.

1 Like

I’m kind of having a change of heart here

What’s the interaction with zombies with mackangdal buff and damballa? Do the zombies explode right away?

Here’s my another plan

Max effigy
max mackangdal
max damballa
1 zombify
10 hex
4 sama

Or I’m better with the previous build?

Hello everyone!

Well I made a new character and I’m gonna make him a Bokor, so I am here to get some guidance on the class. You see, I’m gonna go all the way through Bokor c3 and I want to focus mainly on Zombies (but I also don’t want to rely 100% on them), so what skills should I prioritize in order to accomplish this? And what about stats?

So sorry if this has been answered, I’m in a hurry right now.

This is pretty much standard build for Bokor.

You can take out Cleric C2 or Krivis C2 for Bokor C3.

Personally, I would suggest you to take out Krivis C2 instead.
Because everyone EXPECT a Cleric C2 from this class.

i will leave someone else to answer what points you should take on Bokor C3 :3

As for stat point:
CON: 70-100
INT: XXX

Again, stat point allocation here is standard build.

Hello guys, I’m currently thinking about making a bokor and here are classes I planned to take. Clecric C1-2 --> Bokor C1 --> Bokor C2 --> Pardoner C1 --> ? (maybe an oracle) --> PD C1. The stats i’m going invest in are INT and CON just like your typical mage focusing on the hexing and effigy spells from boker class
and later on with more AoE from pardoner and PD,

Since I don’t plan on getting zombies (from what I’ve seen, they aren’t that useful with INT stat and whatnot) I’m not sure is it a great idea to take bokor to C3. Thanks for the replies

Welcome! \o Sounds like this is the base of what you’d be looking for:

^You have 5 points remaining in this. You can either place them into Samediveve or Hexing. As for stats, 1:3:1 ratio of CON | INT | SPR, with CON being cut off when you are comfortable with your current HP amount and SPR cut off between 50 - 100 points. All remaining points from a cut-off point can be invested into either of the remaining stats. As Sleeper advised, you can also opt out of SPR, but placing points to it makes your leveling experience a bit smoother.

Your class choices are fine, but as a heads up, Pardoner is only useful in battle for the Discerning Evil skill for extending debuffs (Mainly Incineration). The “AoE” you’re talking about, which I assume is Indulgentia, doesn’t do much for you.

Zombies are still useful for drawing aggro of nearby mobs and for use with the skill Damballa on Bosses for good damage. But, you can still opt out of C3 either way.

@Sixaxis
Just curious… PERSONALLY, how many points you put on SPR?

51 or 53.

/20zombies

Hello,
after much thinking about which class to take on the last two ranks of my build (Cleric 2 - ? - ? - Priest 1 - Oracle 1 - Kabbalist), I’ve decided going Bokor out of all the choices (Diev 2 or Krivis 2). My focus is GvG/PvP, while also being able to do PvE

Here is my build:

Any input is welcome. :smile_cat:

Thank you for the help!
I guess I’ll decide between the first 2 builds and while leveling up and if 6-7 Hexing will be fun enough for me I’ll go with Kabbalist and if not I’ll choose PD.

Edit: Though one last curiosity - would an INT based cleric2priest2bokor2 work? Or it’s just a jack of all trades capable of nothing?

it works ?

@vitinhoxr
Assuming you want both Bokor C2 and Dievdirby C2:
I will replace Krivis C1 with Cleric C2,
because everyone expects you to have Cleric C2.

Samediveve:
This skill is for Zombie, only HALF effect on you.
Leave one points on Mackangdal and Samediveve.

Put 1 points on all skills: Bwa Kayiman and Tet Mamak La,
then put the rest on Zombify.

Carve Vakarine
It’s not worth putting points in it,
or one point is enough.

Carve Attack
Get it, it has high base damage even on no STR build.

Follow his build on Dievdirby C1 and Dievdirby C2:

\o

• Cleric C1 - C2

• Drop a point from Cure for Safety Zone, and another for Deprotected Zone if you’re including SPR into your stat spread since it’ll help early on for Boss fights when in a party. +2 Blocks when you already have access to the Safety Zone attribute may not seem like much, but I have a fixation on Safety Zone being Lv5 minimum; especially since you’re doing PvP.

• Cure: -2 points
    • Safety Zone: +1 points
    • Deprotected Zone: +1 points
  • Bokor C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C2

• This is fine.

• Priest C1

• Priest C2 or nothing! Priest C1 does not give you enough benefits to make it worth going only 1 Circle for, even if you want to use it in PvP for the Resurrection. This should be dropped for Bokor C3 or Krivis (And if dropped for Krivis, it should be grabbed earlier on).

• Oracle

• This is fine.

• Kabbalist

• This is fine.

It’d work, although if you went Kabbalist as that build, you’d pretty much be 3/4th support instead of a Jack.

2 Likes

Okay so i’m back in this thread again and well, i’m a bokor C2 now and welll, my impression of the class is still kinda meh. It’s okay but meh.

Also, there was this thread in General Discussion about this Bokor who used his Stat potion to put Dex because apparently he saw another Bokor with a Dex Build and their Bwa was “critting”.

If you don’t mind, what’s your playstyle like inside/outside of dungeons?

Yeah, that’s for a Physical Cleric build. You use STR/DEX instead of INT, and pick up other classes that deal physical damage so Bwa Kayiman isn’t your only proper DPS skill. You either focus on magical DPS or physical DPS-- no half and half.

1 Like

Hello.
Suggestions for Rank 5,6 and 7?

I’m currently Int>Spr>Con.
I dont liked the Bokor C3, any suggestions?
Thanks.

Hai.
First we should fix your Rank 1 - 4 since there’s a few small errors here.

• Cleric C1

• Should move 1 point from Cure into Deprotected Zone here, for use on Boss monsters when in a party early on. It’ll benefit the physical DPS classes.

• Cure: -1 points
    • Deprotected Zone: +1 points
  • Krivis C1

• Zalciai doesn’t need to be past Lv3, since it scales poorly per skill level and you only need it at Lv3 for the Zalciai: Enhance Attribute.

• Zalciai: -1 points
    • Aukuras: +1 points
  • Bokor C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C2

• Samediveve should be at Lv5 minimum, as neither you nor your Zombies get hardly any benefit from it at just Lv1. You can either reduce Samediveve to Lv0, or move some points from Hexing and/or Zombify to raise it to Lv5.

• Hexing and/or Zombify: -4 points total (Do not reduce Zombify under Lv3)
    • Samediveve: +5 points
      OR
    • Samediveve: -1 points
    • Zombify: +1 points

As for your Rank 5 - 7, you could go:
Cleric -> Druid -> Plague Doctor
Cleric -> Pardoner -> Plague Doctor
Pardoner -> Druid -> Plague Doctor

Could pick up Kabbalist too if you don’t like Plague, or Druid C2 if you don’t like either of those.

1 Like

Thanks.
And how to distribute the skills for Cleric>Druid>PD?

how come i dont spawn large zombies?