Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Isn’t/wasn’t there a change that zombies scale off of SPR for their stats? :o I could be way off on that. I’m an INT build, but I’m a fan of that zombie conga line for sure even just to goof with.

How’s your build working out for you so far? The skill changes for monk seem pretty nice too!

Zombies stats does increase with SPR, but it’s actually A STAT - their HP.

Ah okay gotcha. That’s what I was wondering about, since the thread I’m thinking of wasn’t specific.

I’m waiting on r8 before making a decision, but I’m leaning heavily towards druid 2. Kung fu panto has me practically sold on the idea.

What?

Actually, how do you level INT bokor? I find it very hard and I have a full cont fencer, fullcon linker-thaum, but bokor feels the weakest right now.

This is the common kung fu panto. It has a 10 hit skill on a 10 sec cd.
This is the rarer kung fu panto. The multi hit skill has no cd.

Courtesy of this thread.

Things like these can be fixed very easily. I would rather not build around such things.

What exactly is “broken” with these? This is either a 100 sec lock out to ALL your cleric skills or a 120 sec cd. It’s not exactly something you can go in and out of any time you want.

Where exactly I have used word “broken”?

You don’t “fix” what ain’t broke.

Yes, but do note that this requires you to be mostly SPR along with having Deprotected Zone and Zalciai applied to the enemy target. As I said it’s okay damage by itself, but when comparing it to just exploding them, it falls short in AoE damage because a group of those candle spiders couldn’t be dealt with the same way since it would separate the Zombies and their DPS + Deprotect can’t be applied onto all of them.

This vid is the best showcase that I’ve seen of post-buffs Bokor:

I’m not saying Summoner Bokor is a bad build after patch, especially since you have other skills that benefit off SPR, just that I can’t really call it “good”. It’s sort of a middle-ground for me.

None of this matters in the end though because the main point of our Bokor’s should be that we enjoy playing it, and that alone beats all over aspects of it.

Yeah I tested it to make sure, they block nothing now (They used to). Not sure if bug, and I’ll make sure to bring it up in a report thread if it still exists after patch, but stating that in the OP. Thanks for notifying us! -

The problem with their ATK Ratio is that they’re unable to properly use it-- even the Large Zombie has problems using it’s AoE attacks half of the time and we notified the Devs about this back in iCBT2. The regular Zombie’s default Ratio is 1. The Archer Zombie was supposed to save us from our sorrow, but looks like IMC decided to give that to Necromancer instead so the hope of us getting an Archer one is now even slimmer.

You’re going to have to use SP Pots often even with SPR invested if you want to actively use Effigy without your SP hitting zero. You can stop the SPR there around 50.

Demo Prison 2 is the only noteworthy place I know of for silver grinding. Will be easier for you (With Bwa Kayiman) tomorrow.

Glad to hear it! \o/

It’s Additional.

If its theirs normal attack then it’s not really big of a deal.

Thank you for all your answers here, but please give me another advice how to level INT bokor because its a strangely big struggle for me. Spells are ineffective/sp consuming and autos are weak and slow without any other attack skills.

You can either go the Cafrisun Set + Sacrament & Blessing from Pardoner Shop and auto-attack everything up until Bokor C3, or pick up a Krausas Mace and make sure Effigy is maxed, along with having Hexing at Lv5 minimum and Lv10 maximum and grouping targets through AA’ing before Hexing if they have larger HP pools. Also always carry SP Pots with you, since you’ll be using those often.

I’ve followed you on these forums for a while you have provided great info on bokors which helped me alot in building my char but after seeing the vid of the 3x stats i gotta disagree with you and i hope i can get you to understand why some of us want it so bad lol.

My kabbalist is full spirit build though i love bokor my choices make it play out more of a support roll lots a heals invuln up time and sp battery so this zombie buff is huge for me cause they are how i grind (yeah i grinded to 232 with them like this lol and i didnt take krivis either but just found out zacial can be scrolled so gg for that) and 22 zombies wtth +4 aoe ratio from ouqueve doing like 1-1.5k base is huge i mean necro skeles only hit like 1k. its not that bad if you like a summoner class

and most bokor 3s that have max zombify prob have damballa maxed to so why can’t we have both of these buffs i really hope they just forgot to add it in the notes

@castillnu so scale and wheel chair would be at 6 and 5 with oug thats pretty nice lol

Yeah, this is pretty much what I’m doing right now, but blessing lasts for like 5 minutes of combat at max which is very sad. Surprisingly, my fastest leveling character was linker2-thaum3 where you just auto attack linked mobs till 280 pretty easily.

Im doing Cleric2->Bokor3->Druid(?)->Druid(?) / PD
I guess it is pretty common. How do I skill it?
What do I take from Bokor3? Is Druid c1 enough for all-purpose stuff? And I really like Oracle utility too.

I’m not a fan of Divine Might at all.
I honestly want Samedevive at 9, but there is nothing to sacrifice for it too tho. May be from Damballa?
Is Hex 4 enough? It is not increasing its range with level or something? Just a duration and -mdef? Does “prevent recovery” means only hp regen or heal too? I guess just regen, would be broken otherwise.
Do I go Oguveve 2 for +2 aoe? Feels lackluster.
Is Zombify 10 enough? Feels like its not that easy to make 15 zombies.
Stats I guess 50 CON 50 SPR ~rest is INT. Mb 100 CON?
Thanks a lot!

The first looks good. I will wait for the r8 to see if i will choose PD or Druid, thank you :slight_smile:

And one more question. What level status ailment is Hex? I’m scared of it being dispelled by literally every cleric around.

Edit: Aaand another question. What are other Dark property spells in the game to benefit from attributed Hex?

every dark property skill. so warlock, necro

Necro skels are dark and not flesh cannon or hoop.

Evocation and bats from sorc are dark as well.

Dear GOD… you can be behind tons of zombies, hit the hexing hotkey and it will auto target a nearby monster through them and hit the monster. Hexing is a delight to use now

Other midly intresting thing is my log in zombies had old damage, had to make new ones that instantly had twice the damage.