Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

I don’t really want zombies, only Effigy

1. Nope, i only wasted 8 points in SPR, it`s really useless if you dont take another SPR based skills.

2. Effigy good for spam in 3+ mobs (use pandemic for MAX profit), zaibas/cure/carnivore for fat targets. Owl is turret with big cd, i don`t how compare it with other skills.

3. Yep, but zombies not that bad at all, they can take some damage from mobs and you can bombala them =)

I see… But my plan was going 10 effigy 10 hex, and then taking advantage of another class damage. I don’t really see any use for zombies at all, and i don’t like the mechanic :expressionless:

You dont have to use the zombies at all. You can use it as a glorified corpse explosion mechanic by using zombify + damballa in the center then going backto using other skills.

My damballa with 311 matk does about 40k damage with 15 zombies sploded.

But for 15 zombies i need lvl 15 zombify, or i’m wrong? If that’s the case, it’s not worth spending that much just for a single shot skill… Getting Bokor3 only for Damballa doesn’t see that much of a dps boost imo, and besides that i lose Effigy 10 and Hex 10
I don’t know, just wondering

For 15 zombies you need lvl 9 zombify + gem + attribute.

actually, going bokor 3 is worth being DPS…
with high level effigy and additional damage from bombala (i like this) are quite high boost…
like @Tenzorro said, effigy have optimum use with spam in 3+ mob…me usually getting mob 6-7 in one hex with lv 7 hex or having twice hex then effigy them…

Someone said that Effigy 15 is doing 2.9x multiply damage, when should do 3.6x… It’s still bugged?

hmmm that’s better then

i dont really know, maybe @Sixaxis can confirm about that bug…
but, the damage effigy 15 are real one :heart_eyes:

Hello, is arde dagger increase bwa kayman dmg? Or i better go for normal phys dagger?.

And for weapon suggestion, im using krausas mace+9 atm.
The only good one is catacomb club… any other suggestion?

Im lvl 110. Thx

There is no mentioning of Zombies buff in the official news about the next patch. Does it mean that we will not get it or is it hidden?

I’m seriously thinking about dropping this game if there will be no bokor buff. I was so looking for this change…

+15 damage on Effigy! Yay! Now instead of 1000 I will do 1015 damage, how awesome is that.

3 Likes

lol i came back just for the zombie stat buff if that is not included all hype gone really hope they put our worries to rest

2 Likes

I purposely left this Thread for a few days to see if people would continue to help each other and you did. This makes me a happy Bokor; if I were to quit the game then I’d rest easily knowing that you guys would assist newcomers.

NOT THAT I’M QUITTING ANYTIME SOON 'CUZ BOKOR BUFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Now let’s see what’s unanswered.

Scrolly scrolly scrolly scroll–

Trust me, the DPS that they did before will in no way be worthwhile after receiving a 3x multiplier, and they’d need to give a better scaling per skill level to Ogouveve to accomplish that. I made sure to state this back around the time kToS first got the buff so no one would be disappointed when it came here. Zombo’s can never be focused on for DPS, and they should be looked at more like “assistants” since your character’s DPS will always far outrank them.

And that’s fine, since the Bokor class is under the Cleric tree, so we shouldn’t expect them to have DPS rivaling the Wizard tree Summons by themselves. The Devs also made this apparent by removing Blessing/Monstrance/Sacrament from working on them and then later giving them Defense buffs. Maybe a Rank 8 class will allow for them to receive good DPS, but by themselves, we should just accept the way they are now.

Well, we got a great Damballa buff in PvE and a new one for PvP, STR Bokors got a slight buff for Bwa Kayiman. There was the Zombie Capsule too, which was supposed to come with this update but they brought it in earlier for us.

Yeah, Arde increases Bwa Kayiman’s damage. Krausas Mace will do you good until you can get an upgraded Superior Corona Rod, but from the looks of it, you seem to be using a mixed Physical/Magic build. You should focus on one or the other and not split stats between both if you really are doing that. Can also stop at Bokor C2 if you’re going Physical and pick up another physical DPS class.

I don’t think it’s a bug, and more of the “Hexing: Darkness” attribute or Effigy DMG attribute not applying to the Bonus hit.

1 Like

3x that would be great tbh. With just deprot & hex, the damage is still pretty bearable at 700ish per whack.

1 Like

Tomorrow updates

-You will no longer get status ailments while in a state of invincibility.

So… does that mean mackangdal lvl 1 = 5s of Bloodletting ?

O_O Nice catch! Do knockarounds count as status ailments? squints Cuz if mack will prevent my zombie sfrom getting knocked around, thats a decent 20 seconds where they can full dps on enemies that knock them around! @_@

Post 3x buff, for what it is, it’s okay. But comparing it to Post Damballa with an end-game geared chara, you should be able to kill a group of those things in under 10 seconds.

I have no clue tbh, and I thought the same thing when I first read that. It might be referring to the Invincibility state when your character revives after death, but we’ll see in 24 hours from now. If it’s true, then Mackangdal will get a nerf in the future for PvP Arena.

And Mackangdal Lv1 is 11 seconds of immunity.

1 Like

I’m super excited about Damballa! I can’t wait til I get higher. The bonus to it and the new attributes have me squeaking happily much to the annoyance of my brother.

Happy rabbit is happy!

Wait whut?

My zombies crit up to 2k atm pre buff. Post buff shold push it to at least 5k zombie crits o.O

Also update for the top post:

Zombies get buffed with Stoneskin but none of them can block ever. I bugged them with tet and let uber low lvl enemies whack them and nothing blocked.

Wheelers get 1 Aoe Atk Ratio. Wheelers have higher crit chance than regular zombies.
Scale Zombies get 2 Aoe Atk Ratio. Has 2x the HP of other zombies.
Regular zombie has way too small of a attack to figure it out.

1 Like

Hey @Sixaxis, Thx a lot for the reply about arde dagger and other suggestion. Don’t worry, i’m using magic focused build but i wonder how many spr i should get for lvl 200ish, cause right now i’m having a hard time keeping my sp up with 50spr …

Any tips for farming silver? I only know about demon prison2 since you metioned it, can’t wait to go there hehe.

Glad you make this thread. I’m really enjoying being a bokor!!