Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Seems like 1 Circle would fit better in a full-supporter, by using Effigy:Blind as a form of CC from spreading Hexing via Pandemic… which I guess this can count as. Usually Cleric C2 is all the ‘support’ you need for a build that wants to focus mostly on DPS, and in your current build, you’re 50/50 Support/DPS instead of just semi. You’re definitely better off as Bokor C1 than Sadhu C1 though.

Wouldn’t not going Priest for mostrance be defeating the whole “Crit” vibe of the build, tho? And wouldn’t be C2 kind of a waste, since I’m only sincerely interested on monstrance?

Then again, if crit is not viable, I think it would be more effective just to drop the whole thing and go INT-based, wich means no zombie-train for damage. I don’t really like it.

That’s not enough to warrant an entire Circle (Or only one Circle) though. :c

And C2 gives you Revive and an emergency heal skill ontop of Monstrance. Although, like I noted before, you’d have to sacrifice Monk C3 to accomplish that. So although you CAN go Priest C1, I’d advise Cleric C2 over it.

I’ll try Cleric C2 then. The final build should look like this: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/sf8oh30f0n/

Thanks for all your help, man! This community owes you BIG TIME!

Thanks for the feedback!

I’ve unfortunately locked in my C1 and C2 skills. Went through my first dungeon, and I realized just how important Safety Zone and Mackangdal are. Damn.

I wish IMC would give us at least one free re-spec potion

Hello, I made this tread: Int AoE DPS/Healer (Bokor w/ zombies going PD)

Cleric C2 > Bokor C1 > Krivis C1 here by now and have to share some experiences, although this silly class order choices… Have now about 40 CON and 130 INT in level 9x.

Since Bokor I get a Krausas Mace (lucky drop) and have no regrets for Hexing/Effigy sp consumption. Mana potions can handle with it easy and worth the damage. However, I felt a lack of damage skill and chose Krivis C1 instead of Bokor C2 just because ZOMBIES!

Try to Zombify using Cure and realize that zombies consume Cure hit counts. Zombies consume Heal tiles but it is not heals them. Zombies AI and damage are a joke and ■■■■■ the aim. There is no point to summon them in dungeons. BTW in dungeons I turn off heal damage and just play a healer/buffer role with a little dps by Cure and Zaibas, only Effigy high hp mobs and boss…

Hope Bokor C2/C3 gets things better, but in overall, this more fun than Priest class for sure.

Welcome! \o

No SPR? Although you can get to Rank 7 without it, it still helps with SP issues along the journey and buffs a few skills.

Zombies are healed by Heal tiles, it’s just that their HP doesn’t display/update properly. Hopefully the aim issue will be fixed soon. As for the dungeons, you’ll be able to use them efficiently in there at Bokor C2 with Bwa Kayiman’s knockdown.

I’m not a big fan of Diev in Bokor for PvE, but you get a couple debuffs for Incineration and could knockdown mobs constantly while they’re infront of the Owls (Although thanks to the Owl cooldown, you’ll have to wait a bit to do that combo again after the first time).

All hail the Bokor Master o/

Yeah, only zombies hp, Hexing, DZ and Zalciai get benefits from SPR, if I miss that probably put some points latter.

Wow, don’t knew that. There are some issues to fix, hope IMC give some love to Bokors.

About hexing, it’s a pain to put mobs together, PD Pandemic solves this problem but it’s really frustrating. Besides that, mobs can resist hexing and sometimes resist Cure hits too. Why? Makes no sense…

And, the agro limit works in a weird way, sometimes can agro only 3-4 monsters, others it seems has no limit. Or I don’t get it right or it has some strange system. And also monster has agro limit too, never saw more than 4 zombies attacking 1 mob.

Thinking let Hexing lvl 8, Zombify 5 and Damballa 3 in my build…

Well, you can agro 5 monsters, each of your zombie too, but the monsters have a delimited virtual area where he can move or pursue someone. (there’s a guild somewhere talking about it)

Other thing is that not every mob is “aggressive type”. Some of them you need to attack first or need to get aggro from them. (personal experience, I can be wrong, but it’s what I can observe)

How does [divine might] interact with [zombify] when [divine might] ends? What would happen in this situation?

1. cast DM (15 zombie cap becomes 16)
  2. raise 16 zombies
  3. DM ends

Would 1 zombie just die? Would all zombies stay like nothing happened? Would the zombie police come and take me away for raising too many zombies?

All zombies stay like nothing happened.

Hello @Sixaxis , this is my way to build a non -zombies bokor. can u give me some ideas
At rank 6-7 , there are so many choices that make me hard to decide . they are :

• Oracle -PD : Sp buff + nice custume :))
  • druid 2 : more damage
  • cleric 2- pd : more damage + support skill
  • bokor 2- pd : damage
    etc
    I would like my char would be helpful in gvg or pvp . so Can u suggest :((

I would like to ask you about the skill “revenged sevenfold” Kabb class so you said this skill can apply to all zombies right? Then if monster damage the zombies also reflect the damage right that do on the zombies right? Is it revenged sevenfold apply to all zombies when use? Thank you so much

I believe your last choice is Bokor 3 - pd and that could out damage druid 2 with Pandemic & Effigy with higher sp consumption thou. Correct me if im wrong. xD

Hi Hizo. \o

• Cleric C1

• You should consider moving 1 point away from Cure for Deprotected Zone here, so you’ll have a side-skill to cast onto Bosses when in a party when necessary.

• Cure: -1 points
    • Deprotected Zone: +1 points
  • Krivis C1 - C2

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1 - C2

• You should assign 2 points away from Hexing for Zombify here, so you’ll be able to grab the Wheelchair Zombie (Usage stated in original post).

• Hexing: -2 points
    • Zombify: +2 points

As for Rank 6-7, since you’re interested in PvP, you’d do better with Cleric C2 -> PD.

Revenged 7x won’t buff every single Zombie you have out, as it limits itself at a certain point (I’ll have to see how much this weekend). There seems to be issues with how their received damage is reflected back in PvE:

1 Like

I need help with Tet Mamak La.
As the gif shows, seems liek that it isn’t really needed zombies to use its CC?

What bokor’s skills don’t need zombies to CC? besides effigy’s blind?

if you’re talking about the one in the ‘Funfacts’ section, then that .Gif is from iCBT1 and I only used it to show what Tet Mamak La used to be like. It doesn’t knock enemies up into the air anymore. Also, it needs a summoned Zombie to use still. I have a Zombie summoned in that .Gif, it’s just on the other side of the map and moves slow, so we triggered the boss fight and killed it before the Zombie caught up to that spot.

The only skills that need a Zombie summoned to use are Tet Mamak La, Bwa Kayiman, and Damballa.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer.
One more last question; what do you think that would be more viable in pvp with bokor and plague doc, pardoner or diev?

Diev Druid, thanks to Telepath and Carnivory.

EDIT: @Xatuba My bad, I got confused by that and mixed Diev with Druid. Did you mean Dievdirby, or Druid? If you meant Dievdirby, then Dievdirby C2 would be better, but if just C1, then Pardoner C1 would arguably be better.

1 Like