Tree of Savior Forum

Class based Achiements/Rewards

I have no idea what the xp rates will be once the game is released but I noticed a lot of people are griping about the grind already.

Personally I don’t mind so much however a cool idea to alleviate some of thst tension would be to unlock exp cards/items/equips/alt class costumes when a player does a certain amount of actions with their class. Like if a priest resurrects 100 ppl bam Achiement lvl 1 and you get your item. With another one on the horizon.

Just something I thought of, whadya think people?

2 Likes

This could be good but it might overlap if IMC will pick up the suggestion of giving casual players a way of comfortably playing the game which is smth like daily login rewards/quests and stuff.

1 Like

There was a thread a while back where an idea was proposed to link attribute learning to skill usage, instead of just having arbitrary delays for learning attributes.

So it could be, when you resurrect 100 people your Resurrection: Revive Count attribute increases (instead of the relatively boring system of paying money and waiting for your attribute to be learned).

4 Likes

That’s pretty much what I was thinking but a step further in the right direction imo. It would make skills more entertaining at least to level up. The biggest thing for me is this would encourage party and solo play, give another reason for reaching c3 and give people easy bench marks to follow if they got lost.

I like the idea of XP cards or cosmetic for achieviment of any kind. Other idea is give minor buffs for using a title (like the game 9dragons).
Mix up attributes with money and acomplish prerequisite like kill that boss, have 80 str, lose more more than 1k of hp in one hit, use that skill 100 times could be great.

1 Like

To expand on that, what if there was an alternative to paying for leveling your attributes? Progression through skill use/achievements could be used as another option. At the same time it makes grinding for skill level ups possible to make the grind less direct. I would like more creative achievements for sure though.