Tree of Savior Forum

Christmas is Coming

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Christmas is Coming’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1858

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

It seems like the royal keys are not dropping!

got 9 today from CM :slight_smile:

kill xxxxxxxxxxx mobs for 1 key…nice no life event.
have 3 keys in 5h
Not my Event

it’s pretty rare, i have friend who did 3 cm an got none

while i got 5 in 1 run owO;;;;

Goddess Sculpture is not trade-able through Team Storage but you guess wrote it should…

By the way I did 10 CM today and gotten 10 Keys.

Instead of making the Goddess Sculptures to be team storage like it was first showed in their table reward system,they took the lazy way out and corrected the reward table by changing from O to X on the team storage section lol…typical IMC.

Too bad,I didn’t screenshot lol.:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_shrugging::roll_eyes::sweat_smile:

I mean you got the seeds that are team storage and the Goddess Sculptures that aren’t…does that make any sense?

mini statues can be deployed and left alone anyways owO

Ya…just funny that the Sculpture is bound to your character but the seed is team storage.

Sorry useless Event

2 Likes

Tbf it’s only useless for cash players. A lot of players don’t have exp items or CM resets and this event is handing them out like candy on weekends

:haha:

So I’d say it’s a good event but it really depends on what you’re aiming for. Anything will look bad when you compare it to something as awesome as the Halloween journal event

Exp items are just as nonsense.
From 1-400 with no problems with quests

On the one hand, the seeds/statues have been useful for leveling new characters, on the other hand, we get too many of them…

2 Likes