Tree of Savior Forum

šŸŒø Some info about the future plans on TOS šŸŒø

Considering the GM_Papayaā€™s shared information I donā€™t think we would see game content updates much faster. I hope Iā€™m wrong tho. :sweat_smile:
Thereā€™s still hope for larger scale updates like the ones mentioned above and optimization (Which they have provided with a faster schedule so far.)

Iā€™m happy we get to see something like this even when itā€™s not for our server, we should try suggesting that we would want something like this for us as well. :thinking:

1 Like

Oh look actual balance to the games poor design choices and the server that came around later then ours will get it. So late winter 2017 or 2018 we get any news if it heads to IToS. Random guess.

Nexon really putting in work(demands) over there in Japan. IMC didnā€™t come up with this. Congratulations Japan you can enjoy content.

1 Like

Too bad I wonā€™t even be there when this comes out.
If it does, which I doubt. Why improve content as long as cash cows keep buying.

We need to make more constructive and organized threads to spoon feed who ever is running iToS because they are so incompetent. When ever thereā€™s a bug we need to provide them with the fix in a copy and pastable form because thatā€™s all they can do. If we want to balance classes we need to sit there and formulate it for them because they are incapable of thinking without being taught how to do it. Itā€™s like youā€™ve got to raise a toddler or something here. Then when little babies make poo poo with bugs you change their diapers too.

Iā€™ll give them credit for one thing though which was suggest so long ago itā€™s not even funny. Having GMā€™s in game actively going around banning bots and cheaters. Itā€™s almost like their genius reporting system making players do that for them too wasnā€™t working. Baby steps here for big baby companies.

4 Likes

The downside to having a western publisher outside of direct influence of the Developers is that the publishers are likely to introduce P2W elements at a much faster pace. If this game was handed over to Nexon NA from the beginning, weā€™d see stuff like Gachaā€™s and Golden Anvils in the cash shop within half a year after launch simply because so many people buy into it.

Part of the blame is on the community though for everyone asking IMC to self-publish the game for 4 different continents with their company size, and then IMC for not hiring the necessary staff to handle it or just saying ā€œSorry, we canā€™tā€¦ā€ to some or all of the regions.

The hole gets dug even further with people trolling around the forums and a lot of the community having the ā€œIMC sucks!ā€ mindset and voicing it every day, even if nothing is currently going wrong.

In the end, neither side is handling this situation properly.

11 Likes

Unfortunately, that is not our case, we have a dev team, they are just clueless on to how do the codding the KR team already did.

But I also am not sure how is the code in KR version, is it messed like ours? I canā€™t say.

Not counting the trolling, we have a blind community, what I mean is, we donā€™t have a bridge between us and the dev team, they donā€™t want that bridge, for what reason I can only guess.

Also there is a lot of wrong things in the game:

• They apply patches for something, but break new ones or simple bring old issues back.
  • Add new events without testing it out in all kinds of environment (ex: high latency).
  • Bring boring and repetitive events, also some of the events are like a theft festival where you see people stressing because someone came and took their stuff.

This is a game, itā€™s not our work, not our life.

Competition is nice and all, but there are good ways to bring that into a game and make it successful.

Sad truth.

1 Like

They like literally have to wipe the servers and start over once everything is fixed. Iā€™m not even joking and going to keep saying this just like I was being adamant about resets a long time ago. It divides the community and breeds the worst of mentality when things are so far down the crapper itā€™s just a cesspool of filth and decay.

I donā€™t care what Staff_Somebody says they let it happen too many times. This is something major they canā€™t keep sweeping under rugs by hiding or deleting threads because this stigma will ALWAYS be here until they actually get serious and wiping the past. Theyā€™ve dug huge holes with the regional server system and should axe that and start getting a better payment system setup. If they would have used Paypal and not been cheap skates Iā€™m pretty sure it automatically converts currency and includes that into the transaction.

4 Likes

Steam does the same, the difference is, PayPal use the dollar value of the day (same for the CC company), while Steam have a fixed value that they update every now and then.

I think Paypal double dips on charging for transactions and then as a broker for currency conversion. Itā€™s more than likely a more expensive option for them overall. Or I could just be wrong and they are too stupid to have a cash shop right on this site which integrates into the game.

Iā€™m not sure, I wouldnā€™t be surprise that there is a tax over buying, or, a tax /year being billed monthly on your CC.

To buy Steam Wallet credits you would had to use one of the methods there (Pay Pal included).

I donā€™t see much of a problem, but I think the sales would go sky high if they reworked on the amount per TP pack, also the costs of in-game items in TP.

But that is for them to decide.

True. I still rebember playimg Mabinogi EU -> NA. OP gacha weapons/enchants/pets fest. I heard about R1 there.

Thatā€™s why I was one of those people ā†“

But man,

was a bad idea from the start.

Also I heard Mabinogi JP is still quite popular.

Indeed.

1 Like

If it was to fix all the issues and make the game run more smoothly, I wouldnā€™t mind a wipe, as long as they refund what we already bought, what I mean is, give back all the TP/Packs we bought since the beginning.

1 Like

If thereā€™s anything worth to note, NexonJP know knows how to handle a game. And it helps that the japanese players are more prone to RPing online in a RPG instead of competing in meta ladder.

Japs have already making rpgs decades before the Koreans even got their first MMO in the internet.

jp>kr as always :grin:

And Kim will jump ships again, RO drama 2.0. rofl :joy:

4 Likes

Also kawaii loli in pedo-costumes.

Or even roleplaying as loli. :yum:

I really doubt Nexon would take in Kim, they would had a team ready for ToS anyway.

what I read was ā€œletā€™s make all the normal mobs as bland as possibleā€. as long as I have mobs that pose a challenge to solo or grind I will okay. hopefully they can make the game turn out good otherwise it will be what it is. characters have to be fun to play and there has to be sane challenges and rewards and there must even be super hard content.

1 Like

There should be something that makes peltasta stand out more in terms of tanking. Right now, any joe schmoe with good equips will take 1 damage from almost everything.

Why use a Pelt if you can get a Healer/Tank/Dps Cleric!

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t it be a better solution to merge klai/orsha and telsiai/varena together and open new servers for both regions. Then if by some chance population increases and the demand is there, open new servers for EU and SA(if they even ever will get their relocation :frowning:) and give out transfers from the new NA and SEA servers for those who want it, but not from the old servers obviously.

This way those who donā€™t want to lose their progress can still keep on playing and those who want a fresh start from exploits hoping that they wouldnā€™t happen again can be happy as well. Everyone wins. :slight_smile:

Like stated earlier community wanted IMC to publish for us, we also demanded servers for 4 regions and we also demanded that theyā€™d provide the game in a state it was earlier, despite multiple people saying it isnā€™t a good thing, and it obviously wasnā€™t. :disappointed_relieved:

They should also revamp Peltā€™s HighGuardā€™s flat block, compared to Finestraā€™s %, making Hoplites better tankers since they too can also make use of Peltā€™s C guard to spike their Def&Block.