Tree of Savior Forum

[Cheat report] [Klaipeda] Bluehound using AoE and equipment hidden slots in Team Battle League

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Good job collecting evidence. @LunarRabbit

wasn’t even talking to you.

1 Like

Repeating images. Seems someone is bored and out of creativity already. :confused:

Also, keep in mind you’re not playing “Hack & Slash” games with your boring 1-button play style in the middle of TBL arena :confused:

Why didn’t you stream then? :stuck_out_tongue:

Will you stream today? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sleep well, rest for you new game and skip tomorrow’s TBL too if you can :sunglasses:

I think he does care, he was the only person doing all the replying.Typical person, " I don’t care, but i will reply everything to seek attention.".

2 Likes
2 Likes

Could say the same about you. Acting like ure 12 insulting everything here lmao. I think if you were legit you wouldnt be so defensive hahaha, such a bad strategy to prove yourself “innocent” but oh wait! You cant!!! Hahaha. clock is ticking till you gtfo of the game. Its coming, can you feel it? :slight_smile:

Cast buffs > Run up > Cast Helm Chopper > Pray to hit someone> Round 2 & 3 Repeat. You can tell the Doppelsoeldner is brain dead, can’t even use the hacking program properly to win.