Tree of Savior Forum

[Cheat report] [Klaipeda] Bluehound using AoE and equipment hidden slots in Team Battle League

I think he does care, he was the only person doing all the replying.Typical person, " I don’t care, but i will reply everything to seek attention.".

2 Likes
2 Likes

Could say the same about you. Acting like ure 12 insulting everything here lmao. I think if you were legit you wouldnt be so defensive hahaha, such a bad strategy to prove yourself “innocent” but oh wait! You cant!!! Hahaha. clock is ticking till you gtfo of the game. Its coming, can you feel it? :slight_smile:

Cast buffs > Run up > Cast Helm Chopper > Pray to hit someone> Round 2 & 3 Repeat. You can tell the Doppelsoeldner is brain dead, can’t even use the hacking program properly to win.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I find it amazing that some people still think you can seamlessly edit a video with no effort or something, like some kind of magical technology pulled straight out of CSI.

No one has the time to waste dozens of hours editing a video frame by frame to falsely implicate you for cheating in a video game, goddamn are you delusional.

2 Likes

@STAFF_John
banhammer

At least use a proper dictionary service, and not urban dictionary…

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/delusional

For someone to be so hated. I can only think it’s not even related to cheats anymore. I can express my words with one: pity.

To get such hate in “all MMO”, you’re doing something very wrong all the time o: I guess… you should stay sit, meditate, clean up your mind and soul and try to be a better person o: we’re all here to help people like you once you want to become someone better. Or maybe you could just go to another place you’re more welcome, like the new game you were going on and try to be nice there, good luck. o:

By the way. Team Battle League is soon, are you going to stream with all your confidence on being innocent? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The amount of autism in this thread is astonishing.

1 Like

You spend too much time looking for meme pics, get a life dude hahahah

The autism is indeed strong with this one.

On Aion, people from both factions on Siel knew you hacked and expressed their disdain. Don’t act like only the asmos hated you, the elyos did too. Everyone wanted you banned, there was proof from streams, videos, screenshots, etc. You were using every hack in the book, animation hacks, targeting hacks, radar hacks, teleport hacks, gliding hacks, it was disgusting. Honestly, this whole fiasco on ToS played out the same way in Aion two years ago, same guy, same community response, same forever it took for the GMs to take action despite all the evidence.

Bluehound, you were never some hardcore pro PvPer, just a shitty hacker who had to rely on cheating because you couldn’t win otherwise. It was always hilarious when you would get destroyed out in Danaria 1v1 despite all your hacks. Bad gunslinger, bad doppel, bad player. Give up, it’s pathetic.

4 Likes

wall of text - lazily ignores

2 Likes