Tree of Savior Forum

Character's Head flickering

I was attacking one of the large quest monsters and moved diagonally (via up+left arrow keys). Character’s head began flickering and facing the screen while attacking. Upon stopping and standing still, my character’s head remained facing the screen, but the body itself is facing a different direction.

The forum is not allowing me to post links or screenshots, but I have them if needed.

I had this same problem too. but for me it was since the beginning of the game, my character’s face looks at the screen but the body is moving at another direction, then when i talk to a NPC or engage in battle, the head starts flickering like crazy too. thought i was the only one with the problem T-T.

I’m having this issue too.

Here’s a small clip of what it looks like:

I have been having the same bug. It happens very frequently. My characters head keeps spazzing out and facing the wrong direction on and off. It seems to happen most while moving.

Have the same problem, it’s pretty creepy imho…

this bug wasn’t reparied from iCTB1 times, so just wait :>

I feel like it might be a controller issue since it happens to me too and I use a xbox controller.

same problem whit vga gtx750

cant make a new topic, no head, no movement

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/583574158722263259/8D1EB614937E846D1DB9DBBB27C9D23E50234FC1/

Yeah, this happens always to me when I move diagonally. Seems a texture bug.

I have a problem worse. Attached the print ( all the characters are also so)Print

same problem to me… the head always face to me when char stop ^^

this bug is killer… really distracting. i just started playing the game and im already super annoyed by this glitch.

i think it’s a glitch in the controller as i observe it. . . haha sometimes i tell myself “i think i need to cleanse my character haha i need a priest to do exorcism”

2018 and this bug stand still… C’mon

hehehe

There is a workaround, install Zoomy Plus TBL Addon and run this command: /zplus rotate 46 39. You must run it every time you open the ToS.