Tree of Savior Forum

Character head spazzing out when running diaganolly

Are they planning on addressing this or at least acknowledging that it exists at some point?

One can only hope so.

Yep, still having this annoying issue. As someone whoā€™s bugged by little things that should have been fixed ages agoā€¦ Well, this should have been fixed ages ago. IMC doesnā€™t seem to care about this bug, which is rather sad.

Same issue here, Iā€™m AMD user waiting for a solution since iCBT.

For the amount of time that this hasnā€™t been fixed I think this problem has been queued as a low priority issue. Hopefully this will be fixed, but I stopped expecting it to happen any time soonā€¦

Totally game and immersion breaking. To the point I cant stand to look at character movement anymore.
At least ragnarok had sprite movement right.

Please fix this, it is a really annoying animation bug to see constantly.

I reported this game during the iCB as well. Iā€™m extremely irritated that this glitch has yet to be adressed. IMC needs to get off their asses and do something about it. People with AMD CPUs arenā€™t just going to stop existing, and there are A LOT of us. I doubt they want to lose this many customers.

Please do something about this. It completely takes me out of the game every time I have to move. This has gone unchecked long enough.

any news from the devs about this? iā€™ve heard is on the game since CBT and still no fix, i canā€™t say for sure itā€™s an AMD only glitch since a friend of mine has a AMD phenom and doesnā€™t have the problem, while my AMD FX cpu has it, also only happens when using controller or keyboard mode, mouse mode fix it.

itā€™s very distracting at times and getā€™s immersion just thrown it away.

I have the same issue, using an AMD processor. It doesnā€™t happen when moving via mouse, if anyone else is being bothered by this issue. Iā€™ll be playing by mouse until its fixed >>

I have this bug too. AMD FX 6300 with GTX 750Ti.

Not game breaking, but VERY annoying. Hope for a fix soon.

Iā€™ve stopped playing the game and this bug and lack of actual response to it was part of the reason why. I wonā€™t get into specifics to avoid sounding like Iā€™m whining but hopefully Iā€™ll be back if/when this and other issues are fixed.

Video of my head spazzing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrERg-UQ0yw

Please fix shown issue.

Better get that checked. :laughing:

pls fix this buggggg

all people with AMD processor. Pls fix this bug! :frowning:

1 Like

Wow, they STILL havenā€™t addressed this issue? ā€¦Seriously?!

Still not fixed. More than 1 year without a fix for this.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

:frowning: still any solve for this problem?