Tree of Savior Forum

Character head spazzing out when running diaganolly

Same issue, getting desperate with no fix/no official answear on this matter from IMC

System

• CPU : AMD 3,8ghz Quad Core
  • RAM : 12GB
  • Graphics Card : Nvidia GTX 660Ti
  • Mainboard : Asus
  • Storage : 450 GB
  • Internet Connection : DSL
  • Country, Region : Brazil

Oddly enough, it seems to be happening to (all) AMD users only

Did someone create a ticket yet so they must give a answer?

There are actually many topics reporting this, but not sure if someone opened a ticket.

If no one has, I have now.

ā€œGreetings Savior!Thank you for contacting us! First of all, thank you so much for buying Founderā€™s Pack and supporting Tree of Savior.Weā€™ll be sure to forward this to our development team for review and a possible fix. We appreciate your patience and understanding while they are investigating the matter.If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.Regards,Tree of Savior Support Teamā€

and now we waitā€¦or buy Intel PCs. Ā¬_Ā¬

Having this issue as well. It really is immersion breaking, distracting and just plain awful. Another AMD user.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K Trinity
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (x 2)
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
Motherboard: ASUS F2A85-M PRO
Storage: Western Digital WD2002FAEX 2TB 3.5ā€™ Sata Internal Hard Drive
Internet Connection: Broadband
Country, Region: United States, Central

Game Control Mode: Mouse and Keyboard
Steps to reproduce the issue: Run diagonally NW and SE

I also have this issue. At first I thought it was hilarious but now Iā€™m not sure why such an obvious and embarrassing bug hasnā€™t been fixed on what is supposedly a modern gen MMO. I mean Iā€™d love to stream your game, but how am I supposed to explain the random head seizures to the audience and be like, ā€œno no, despite this obvious and glaring issue that hasnā€™t been fixed since the game was developed, itā€™s still a good game, I promise.ā€

I also have an AMD processor and the graphics card is GeForce GTX 650.

Also, it happens to other playerā€™s head also, not only player character. Someone mentioned even npcs do this.

I opened a ticket also, received pretty much the same answear :confused:

I dont know everyone else, but I did notice this problem seens to have aggravated lately, like the head is shaking much more now!

Yeah, playing with this bug be likeā€¦
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60bzUeqg6Nc

4 Likes

I can confirm that npc also move their heads weirdly if you talk to them. In sync with your char head. Some kind of greeting, I guess. Haha

1 Like

Youā€™ve got my like :joy:

I think this game is dead already. No optimization, at all. Bugs, no anti-ks systemā€¦

The game is far from dead.

Itā€™s just not a game for you.

Yeah believe it or not some people like games without bugs in them, CRAZY RIGHT?

Anyways, you guys should know this is an AMD problem it looks like cause people who have intel processors donā€™t seem to have this issue. At least from what I gathered.

1 Like

For me and thousands and thousands of people :smiley:

Almost everybody I should say :joy:

Not like this one :smiley:

1 Like

[Pseudo-quasi solution] Zoom the camera in to itā€™s max. The head spazzing stops, but you also loose half your viewing area.

ā€¦or not. Works in Klaipeda but not elseware.

Jesus, Owl-Man.

Where were you when people called for you to save the city from the evil tanuki man?

I have forced my self to not move diagonally because of this glitch. I also have AMD.