Character head spazzing out when running diaganolly

Bump!
@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy

@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_John
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Amy

Once again. Come on! How long we must wait for simply answer!
Really, have some balls ok? We just want know what happen. We never expect you told us - tommorow we fix this. Just tell us you know about this but still trying fix this without effect. BUT WE TRYING! Yes we just wanna know what happening. Just inform us ok?

3 Likes

Bump!

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy

It seems that they finally acknowledged this bug in the lastest ā€œKnown Issuesā€ post in the website. Letā€™s see if this bug will be fixed soon.

Bump!

Some of us here already sent a ticket about this bug,
This bug was on ICBT and still persist till now. Found out that this bug will only occur when u have AMD CPUs, tried it on INTEL CPUs and it does not occur.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

I fixed this problem myself. 100% working!

How? Thatā€™s simple, upgraded my PC to an i5-6400. Thatā€™s it. Problem solved!

IMC will never fix this. They develop and test their games on Intel cpus only. This bug exists since the beta. Will never be fixed in my point of view.

Now I can play as intended by the devs. No more crazy head spinning like a clown haunting my game.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

Hello Savior,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please try these steps below and see whether the problem gets fixed:

From your Steam game Library,

1. Right click on Tree of Savior (English Ver.)
  1. Click on Properties
  1. Click Local Files tab
  1. Click Verify Integrity of Game Cache

If the problem still persists, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

o really? just for posterity, has this fixed the problem for anyone?

edit: they had dissolved my ticket because i didnā€™t reply to the email in the allotted time. i can confirm that their advice didnā€™t work, and considering how widespread this problem is they were problably blowing smoke in the first place.

Also on an AMD CPU here, have had this issue since the CBT. It surprises me that they havenā€™t fixed this bug yet, sure itā€™s not ā€œgame breakingā€ but itā€™s pretty annoying that they donā€™t even acknowledge itā€™s existence.

It would be comforting to know if theyā€™re at least trying to fix this.

Lol, some of the players here already sent a ticket regarding of this bug including me because, i have amd cpu too. itā€™s not a game breaking bug But itā€™s making me sick like iā€™m having a vertigo making me dizzy all the time. all i do when i play the game is not stare on my characterā€™s head. but seriously itā€™s been years already and they havenā€™t fix this shiet.

I have an Intel cpu but itā€™s already obsolete i3 lol.

Maybe i should stop calling my characterā€™s name BUTTXPLODER,
Instead iā€™ll call myself BRAINDAMAGE. :joy:

HUE~:cry:

1 Like

Bug still exist

And they have no idea why players ragequiting.

Iā€™ve send a ticket this is the answer :

I hope itā€™s gonna be fix soon. :smiley:

Iā€™ve also put a ticket in and received the same response as @ManaTheChild hopefully this resolves soon or at least becomes listed as a known bug with some kind of workaround.

bump for relevance

Update: The bug also happens in AMD Ryzen processors.

I traded a notebook with Intel Core i5 for a desktop with the new Ryzen just to play Tree of Savior better, but it got WORSE. This bug breaks the immersion more than low FPSā€¦

It seems that Tree of Savior is really not 100% compatible with AMD platforms (CPUs and VGAs).

Sprite errors with AMD CPUs and graphic corruptions with AMD VGAs.

Itā€™s clearly to me that TOS devs created the game only on Intel CPUs with Nvidia VGAs only and never tested the game with AMD platforms. This is so true that these bugs exist since the beta test and never got fixed.

Hope for a fix for these bugs soon.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @GM_Francis

I found what seems to be a fix. I havenā€™t tested it long, but everythingā€™s been fine for the last 20 minutes.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/372000/discussions/0/152392549357954695/

Edit:
After playing for about 3 hours, I can confirm Iā€™ve had no issues using the fix above. Funny that the post was made about 6 months ago.

6 Likes

OMG it worked I can finally not feel like Iā€™m being watched by my own characters

Thx god ! Finaly after 666 years i can enjoy the game without that tilting animation Jesus Christ

I have the same problem 31/05/2017

System
-CPU: AMD FX-6300
-RAM: 8GB
-Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD6670 1Gb GDDR5
-Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-M LX/BR
-Storage: Samsung Hd502hj

• Internet Connection: DSL
  • Country, Region: Brazil

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan