Tree of Savior Forum

Character doesn't show in TP shop preview window and Character inventory

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : always happen since I start playing this game

Server Name: Telsial

Team Name: LaNorthio

Character Name: all of my 4 character in team

Bug Description :
whenever I try to preview cosmetic item in TP shop it never show me the character in preview window so I cant really know how that item will be look like on my char unless I buy one and equip it on character. all of my other graphic-relate in game work just fine it only this problem that keep me unhappy with my TP spend…also a character that used to show when you open inventory window doesn’t show as well.

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : all mode have got this problem

System

• CPU : intel® Core™ i7-4700 HQ 2.40 GHz
  • RAM : 4.00 GB
  • Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection : Good
  • Country, Region : Thailand,Asia

Well, 2 month later, I think I can give you a solution that you are having.

This isn’t a problem with ToS, it is actually a problem with your personalization display setting.

If you go under your display settings, you will notice the following option:

“Change the size of text, apps, and other items:”

You probably have this setting set very high like 150% or above.

ToS, like many application use the window default size for its display. Things like mouse cursor, damage display, and character display are all controlled by this setting.

Thus if you have all the display set at 150% or higher, they might not “fit” in the actually game. Furthermore, this might cause ToS to crash at times because it bugs out the display. It will also increase your FPS drop rate.

I recommend using the recommended setting at 100%. I can be a pain but you can always toggle it just for ToS.

I hope this helps.