Tree of Savior Forum

Chapparition the best ? (Dps Cleric)

So chapparition seems like The best Card to equip on mages and clerics for The increased MAX 70℅ damage during 4 seconds each 30sec .

I see some synergy with krivis meltis + sp recovery cards (speed of recovery and amount) for infinite meltis during ET/dungeons but other then that Chapparition still outpower every card uses,

My currently build is c1k3 aiming for future taoist (probably).

I want to hear some thougths on card system, and maybe even some suggestions about my next ranks to combo with, like c2d2, c2b1pd1 or b2pd1

Melstis has a maximum duration.

@greyhiem yeah, i mean infinite sp during meltis sorry :sweat_smile:

Relevance:

Read that already :wink: dont get my answer and still confuse about a path to follow

Decide which path you’d like by picking a r8:

@greyhiem WOW thanks for The vídeo definitly taoist , man what was that boom after The floating charm ? Unreveald skills ? 20k aoe hit good

Did I just spot a Miko in there ô.O

That was definitly a Miko!

1 Like

Seems like she was deflecting damage :open_mouth:

Miko at 1:10 or something.

I heard Mikos can repell missiles :wink:

1 Like

hey :yum:
as you already know, I’m currently C2 > K3 and I was also in seriously doubt about my next ranks. I’m also aiming for taoist (or d3, still a possibility). I was thinking about either go druid 2 or priest 1 oracle 1, but I realized that zaibas, cure and heal won’t be enough for me until rank 8 (since I don’t party very often and when I do it’s only with a sorc friend), so I decided to go for carnivory and sterea trofh instead of ressurrection and counter spell. Maybe I won’t be able to support too much, but I’ll deal a pretty good damage with zaibas and carnivory, and still hold on a bit with heal, sterea trofh and melstis. So… goodbye pretty oracle dress :sob: haha

If you want to be a dps cleric I really think you should go for druid 2 too, but if you want to be more supportive, then a path to pd might be better. I only recommend you to take cleric 2 in ur path, cause I think that’s something you should take advantage of (it will only cost you 1 rank and will help you A LOT). I don’t regret taking cleric 2 at all, cause since I’m not taking priest in my path I need something to support me in the way and cleric 2 is the best one for my build.

That’s only my opinion, I’ve been investing a lot in my krivis char because that’s the class I liked the most, so I’m being really careful into my decisions :sweat_smile: Until now I’m not regretting any decisions I took and I hope you make the choices that makes you happier too :slight_smile: good luck! :smiley_cat::hearts:

PS: Omg, I’ll be in trouble choosing between Taoist or Druid 3, I want this wolf so much hahaha 1 min cooldown and lasts 5 min at lv 5 :heart_eyes_cat: hehe

You might wanna take a look at this post if you haven’t seen it yet :slight_smile:

Thanks for The full answer :slight_smile: keep in mind that carnivory damage got “damaged” a lot by The new r8 classes , but stera troth keeps tis utility high :slight_smile: for now i realy think that il keep my krivis c3 cleric c2 with that ranks until miko came for an full build, and i will level my alt c2diev2d1 that i keep in my lodge cause of The hype (im thinking about turning her inquisitor in future maybe but for now Pd :slight_smile: on her ) realy thanks !

Yeah, I’m also excited about miko hehe
wow, inquisitor would be really nice, I really liked that class :slight_smile:

Hey, take a look at this video, it’s a C2 > K3 > Taoist and this made my day :heart_eyes_cat: Guess zaibas will be just AWESOME with Taoist and druids will be able to use their skills while shape shifting… Oh, I’m happy now! :hearts:

More videos here if any of you haven’t seen yet:

Yeah but 500 silver each charm is realy sad :sob:

Thank you, @greyhiem! I’ll check this post often to see the updates :smiley:

@pedrinsotero oh yes, that’s really really bad, I didn’t know it was that expensive :disappointed_relieved: Taoists need to be rich, and I am not. :sob: but still a nice class haha