Tree of Savior Forum

Help with Rank 5 decision? :( C2 > K2 >?

Hi there! :smile:

Right now I’m Cleric 2 > Krivis 2 with exactly this build: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/m0rdsb11rw/ (I’m saving some Krivis points, since I don’t know which rank I’ll get next), with 50 CON and full INT.

Well, last week I came here asking about going Krivis C3 or Cleric C3, since I was aiming at Druid, and after gathering all that information I decided to go Krivis 3. But now that I’m finally reaching rank 5, guess what? Oh yes, I’m more confused than before! :disappointed_relieved:

Here are my questions:

1. A lot of people said that Krivis C3 was not worth getting and this is the point that confused me the most… Is melstis and zaibas 15 really worth it?

2. What do you guys think about Cleric 2 > Krivis 2 > Sadhu 1 > Druid 2? The 30 secs cooldown from zaibas is kinda boring for me, even with cure and heal to fill this time, so maybe Sadhu is a viable option? I don’t know how Sadhu skills work though, just read about this build somewhere… I heard that Out of Body got nerfed, so Sadhu C1 is a bad idea?

I’m sorry for all my indecision and bad information, I’m really new to this game and never played PvP or world bosses… This is my 3rd char so far (already got an archer 110 and a priest 60), just don’t wanna mess up all again :confused:

PS: I’m not worried about stats or wrong skill lvling by now cause I’m saving my stats/skill reset potions.

Thank you sooooo much! :smile_cat: :hearts:

1 Like

i would go either bokor c1 or krivis c3, then druid c2.

sadhu is really bad, especially at its first and third circle.
bokor gives you effigy, a very good damage skill, even at level 5. it also gives you zombies, which are useful, zombies are more useful at higher circles though.

krivis 3 gives you higher dmg zaiabas and melstis, krivis 3 doesnt bring much, but may be wrth it if you go taoist

@BlueByu thanks for the reply! :sparkles:

I’ve seen this option too, but could’t find anyone who went through this path talking about it, so I was pretty unsure about it… As for Sadhu, found some guys saying that they really like this build they’ve chosen, but they were all rank 5. Well, I like the idea of having zombies, but won’t Bokor C1 be kinda useless end game? :confused:

Yes, rank 8 is another thing to consider… :sweat: I loved Lycanthrophy from Druid C3, but then people were saying they were disappointed with this rank for Druid… And everyone is heading for PD or Taoist. So rank 8 is still a mistery for me haha

Sadhu is good on the second circle, the first and third are bad circles, bcuz ur looking for a r5 class, sadhu will noly be c1 and c1 sadhu is bad. i woulnt even take c2 sadhu tbh.

The zombies wont be entirely useless end game, hexiggy is pretty dectent damage, i wont be amazing damage end game unless you go bokor c3, bokor c1 is mainly there for leveling, the zombies cna help end game though.

i would either go taoist or druid c3, but we have to wait on the info for the r8

Sadhu is a very gimped class. Its only good skill is Possession which unlocks at sadhu C2.

You are already a nice support, because you have Heal 10, Divine Might, Daino, Aukuras, Zalciai. So what are your other goals for this character?

More damage?
Krivis3 for lvl 15 Zaibas. If you’d like to go Taoist, a reason would be the increase to Lightning damage. So Krivis3 for Zaibas lvl 15 will give you the strongest lightning skill to boost with Taoist Rain. To me Zaibas 15 and Melstis are very worth for teamplay, melstis is especially strong with strong buffs such as ausrine invulnerability, etc. Finishing Cleric2>Krivis3 is an ok set-up for Taoist, even if we do not know exact skill mechanics yet, the devs did mention a raining talisman which increases lightning damage.

I’d suggest you finish up to Krivis3 if you’d like to go Taoist, and decide on a rank6 > rank7.

Druid2, sterea trofh is an invulnerability zone (on grass), and another hit-skill through Carnivory. However it won’t hit flying enemies. Likely to go Druid 3 at rank 8.

Bokor1 > Plague doctor, for hexing effigy, incineration, pandemic skills. However Bokor1 won’t be as strong as bokor2 bokor3 of course. Plague doctor provides the best CC immunities however it is mainly for PvP, since in PvE you may use dispeller scrolls (crafted by pardoner, sold on market).

SP regen?
Paladin1 restoration aura + attribute for bonus SP recovery.
Kabbalist1 Ein Sof + attribute for instant SP recovery.

Earth Tower utility?
Priest1 for resurrection.

Aura?
Paladin 1 restoration aura + resists elements.
Dievdirby 1 for SP statue and CD reduction statue.

Scroll crafting?
Pardoner1 to craft Aukuras, Daino, Zalciai, Cure. However it won’t be superbly profitable.

Just some examples. It depends on your goal. What would you like to do more?

Rank 8 should be Druid3 to boost Carnivory or Taoist to boost Zaibas.
I prefer Carnivory than Zaibas so i vote for Druid3. But Taoist is a monster with the buff and amulets. :frowning:

Gosh, I wish there was a class test drive before each rank upgrade haha

I really need to search more about bokor skills… sure will do it! thank you!! :smile:

@greyhiem thank you again for all your awesome detailed replies :hugging::balloon:

So… you wouldn’t recommend Bokor for Druid?

I was considering Priest 1 too, but I don’t know how worth is Blessing/Aspersion lv5, since there is always the chance of having a Priest 3 in my party, so my rank 5 will be useless… :sob:

Yeah, I guess this is the best option for now, cause I may change my mind and get Taoist instead of Druid 3 and then I’ll regret not taking Zaibas 15 :scream:

If you are still in doubt about Druid3 (you like the werewolf) vs Taoist, I’d definitely recommend you to finish Krivis3.

Since you may go:
Cleric2 > Krivis3 > Druid 1 > Druid 2 > Druid 3.
Cleric 2 > Krivis 3 > Druid 1 > Druid 2 > Taoist.
Cleric 2 > Krivis 3 > ??? > ??? > Taoist.
Cleric 2 > Krivis 3 > ??? > ??? >???.
So you will still have these possibilities. Krivis3 advancement will be around lvl 125, your rank 6 circle advancement will unlock around lvl 175, so you still have a lot of time to decide. Each next class advancement level is close to the ‘new equipment lvls’: 15 (rank 1>2), 40 (rank2>3), 75 (Rank3>4), 120 (Rank 4>5), 170 (Rank 5>6), 220 (Rank 6>7).

Current important skills: Zaibas 15, Heal 10, Cure 10, Safety zone attribute for extra count, Fade1 for utility (don’t use during boss/worldboss because it resets your damage and party damage contribution on boss), Divine Might, Daino1(+). The leftover points you should spend according to your preference.

Blessing and aspersion lvl 5 will never be strong like blessing 15 and aspersion (5+), however you may buy aspersion15 for 2 hour duration from a Pardoner buff shop in town. Yes, priest1 is not needed if you have another priest in the party, most likely the priest will be a priest 3 (most popular cleric build = priest 3). The upside of having you as a priest1, and another priest is you may resurrect each other if one of you dies.

Key Druid(1/2) skills: Carnivory max (increased hit count), Chortasmata5(+) for uptime, Sterea Trofh max (longer duration).

Furthermore I think it is nice you went Cler2> Krivis 3, instead of Cleric 3 > krivis2, since cleric 2 is sufficient for support (10 heal tiles, 2 overheat). The only skill cleric 3 has more is Guardian Saint, which is very lackluster. Heal 15 with 2 overheat is overheal, and Heal + Cure cannot hit flying enemies. Zaibas 15 will hit flying.

I was aiming at Druid 3, but yessssss, taoist is pretty awesome! Guess I’ll have to wait until they release more info on rank 8 :sob:
Oh, btw, you’d go for Druid 3 only for Carnivory? Do you think Lycanthrophy won’t be a great skill or that’s only because there are no big info about it yet? I really liked that big werewolf killing everything in front of it, but i guess that’s just me… :disappointed:

@greyhiem It seems like you’ve just saved me and my character (again), I guess I’ll follow your recommendations! thank you very very very much! :blush: :hearts:

I’ve already max all low max level attributes worth getting and lv 20 safety zone too (this one saves me most times haha), now i’m increasing Aukuras attribute (hp rec) :slight_smile:

Didn’t think about that hahaha nice!

Thank you! Still need to learn a lot more about druid, this will help me for sure :wink:

PS: You remembered my last post hehehe :heart_eyes_cat:

Carnivory has a lot of hits at lvl 15, Druid 3, so that’s probably why xShintot likes it. The weakness of Carnivory is it will not hit flying enemies (similar to heal tile and cure). Luckily you have Zaibas 15 to hit any flying enemy (and ground too).

Example of a cler2 kriv3 druid2 build:

Just to make it harder for you to decide (evil laugh), here are some option for krivis 3 (based only on the 20k [zaibas] hits … that IMC can change before they releasing taoist … so just to put that disclaimer out there). Basically these are krivis builds.

This takes bokor for hexigy. It’s something to do while waiting on your cd’s. The zombies are there mainly for the body pull and aggro dump (if you are alone). [fade] while zombies are out is amazing QoL while questing.

The deiv is more QoL and meshes sorta kinda good with bokor (hexigy + [zemyna]). [laima] helps get you [zaibas] faster and it scales pretty good at any lv (future proof up to rank 10). [vakarine] is … not bad. It could save you some silver if warp costs go anywhere near the “economy patch” that they tried in icbt2 (unbelievable warp costs).

The priest is there for QoL. It is to ensure that you have [blessing] all the time (for cases that you can’t simply go back to a pardoner for buffs). Why [blessing] all the time?. It is to make sure you take advantage of the x2 [heal] damage when combo’ed with [heal]. [heal] scaling is pretty good on bosses. The skill itself does at least x2 INT damage. The combo is another x2. The attribute is another x2 (on a rank 1 skill so it’s pretty cheap). Overheat is another x2 for a total of x16 INT multiplier (on a single target). Then there is [resurrection] (you already know why).

The cleric 3 is because I’m a fan of c3’s. It’s also for a stronger [heal] ([blessing combo) for a x320 (how did I get x320 -> x16 x20 tiles) on a single target (bosses cough cough). Then there’s the stronger [cure]. And who knows, [guardian saint] could be good (sorta, maybe).

If you want you could combine these 4 choices however you want.
bokor priest?
bokor cleric?
deiv priest?
deiv cleric?

Just to give you more headac-* I mean options.

Yes, I go Druid3 coz of Carnivory.
Lv15 max skill level, Divine Might +1, Stone Hedge +1, Monster Gem +1, that is total of lv18 Carnivory with 80% Attribute (in my case) which is pretty hard hitter on boss monster.

Yes, Carnivory wont hit flying mobs, with the exception of Boss Monster. So Carnivory is still good on WB Hunting like Harpeia.

Btw, I dont use Kriv on Druid, I prefer Diev3 for Lv17 Owl with 80% attribute.

Though I have my own build on Kriv Taoist, But Kriv Druid is good combination too but will be hard to decide on whether to go Druid3 or Taoist.

I will be only getting Wolf at Lv1 for fun, but will focus on maxing Carnivory, Sterea and Stone Hedge first. Coz that will be really needed on WB’ing/ET’ing.

Thanks guys! I’ve chosen Krivis 3 thanks to you :smiley:

Now I’m basically worried about rank 6 hahaha most of people says that druid suits better with diev and that its not very helpful in ET… Is it true? I mean… should I consider taking Priest C1 or 2? I don’t know how ET works, but I’ve seen some videos and I started to imagine myself as a druid in there… And I guess I would be so much helpful to me and my party as a Priest, leaving the damage to archers and wiz. :disappointed: on the other hand, I can’t stop thinking that I shouldn’t have picked Krivis if I’m going Priest path… Any suggestions about this?

Melstis + ausrine buff from diev is popular because the koreans used it to clear earthtower (endgame content):

You don’t have to be diev yourself. You are krivis, and one other player is diev3 for statue of ausrine. So you will still be able to utilize the combo when you are krivis druid.

This is a video of earthtower floor 17f.

Their team is RangerReiter, wiz3ele3, krivis3, diev3, cyro3chrono3.
Archer C2 - Ranger C3 - SR C2 = 100% Uptime Retreat Shot (Melstis)
Wizard C3 - Elementalist C3 - Rune Caster C1 = Frost Cloud, Lethargy
Wizard C1 - Cryomancer C3 - Chronomancer C3 = CC, Backmask, Haste & Pass
Cleric C2 - Dievdirbys C3 - Priest C1 - Oracle C1 = Statues, Resurrection, Counterspell
Cleric C2 - Krivis C3 - Paladin C1 - Priest C1 = Melstis, Resurrection, Daino

Notice how Melstis stops all buff timers (extending them). Without melstis (+ausrine) they would have no invulnerability and would’ve died many times. Without daino (can be scrolled though expensive) they wouldn’t be able to have many buffs.

Oh, that is exactly the video I’ve seen before! This makes melstis feel so awesome :heart_eyes_cat:

I saw it somewhere in the forum and in reddit too (https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4nd6x8/earth_tower_17f_video_20f_clearing_party/), but the post from reddit says that the Krivis guy is Cleric C2 - Krivis C3 - Priest C1 - Oracle C1 and the Diev is Cleric C2 - Dievdirbys C3 - Paladin C1 - Priest C1. Do u know which one is correct?

The build from reddit makes me wonder about going Priest and Oracle… How good is krivis with Oracle? The only helpful skill I see in Oracle is Counterspell, so I wasn’t considering it.
But if I choose Priest 1 for rank 6, maybe Oracle would be better than druid… right? :sweat:

Probably yours is correct. Mine is wrong.

The reason they have paladin1 is Resist elements, and Restoration (with SP attribute). It helps recover SP for melstis 5%SP drain. You must use SP pot before activating melstis to extend it.

They have 2 priests to resurrect each other if one dies. You don’t have time to walk back up 17 floors (17 maps + loading screen).

Oracle only offers counterspell, and it only works vs magic. I don’t know how much of a difference it would make since ausrine provides invulnerability.

If you like priest for c6, you could go Kabbalist (SP recovery with Ein Sof, and ein sof HP boost will be extended by melstis) or Plague doc (Incinerate, some cc immunity + healing factor - which is xtended by melstis). The only reason to go priest1 is for Resurrection. And some blessing/monstrance. Monstrance dex buff at lvl 1 = monstrance dex buff at lvl 15, so you will need 1 lvl only.

Druid 2 would give you grass + Sterea Trofh, another immunity skill. However it cannot be extended by melstis because it is location-based buff unlike ausrine which is an activated buff. The druid grass invulnerability is 10 seconds, and CD 30s so you have decent uptime. More uptime when you go druid3. You will have a chrono in EarthTower for Pass so don’t worry about cooldowns too much.

Would going Oracle just for the utility for pve be
worth it?

Cleric2-Kriv2 atm
probably gonna go Kriv3-then Oracle then Druid/PD?.

Hm, I guess I wouldn’t like oracle very much for a rank 6 class… I’m really interested on Taoist for rank 8. Do u think priest 2 or druid 2 after Krivis 3 would be nice for it? :confused: