Tree of Savior Forum

CC FEEDBACK, SWORDIE sucks

Corsair iron hook keeps you in place and it’s only 19 secs if you take cor3. At that point iron hook would be the only thing you bring pvp really.

1 Like

Want to have a good laugh?

Compare stone skin to high guard and aspersio to guardian (after the recent korean changes).

Want an even better laugh?

Realize that every class can get aspersio while high guard and guardian are designed to make you a better tank.

Oh, just one class different from mine.

Swordie’s general class/skills info, most details are quite outdated tho due to latest kToS patches

[Guide] Swordsman's Battle Manual (All classes) - By Cathexis

Fencing general, they’re more into the HL/Barb metas

Guide to Fencer / Doppel [PVE]

Since you’re going hop>sair>fen

[Guide] Top DPS Dual-Stance Fencer

That’s what LongStride(fast execution, unreliable due to Knockdown) and Pouncing(good damage, unreliable due to oddly bad hitbox placement) is for as a gap closers, KeelHauling(Can cause Bleed but unreliable due to canceling Hook) is also there but only to be used when Hook duration is about to end.

Sure a Pelt can stack all four of those buff, but Guardian and HighGuard will still cripple his damage output potentially making the poor guy unable to keep the aggro when grouped with high damaging classes.
Magic will still melt him/her since those buffs does jack ■■■■ against the almighty MAGIC damage.

This may be slightly off topic here but you bring up a good point on another reason why swordies suck. Even if you plan to be a ‘real’ tank and take the dmg for your team, the massive atk penalties you get from both the pelts buffs will cause you to have an extremely hard time keeping aggro on the boss, due to your even lower damage, even with provoke.

I know this wasn’t the specific point you were making but I found this interesting on IMC’s part.

just use swashbulk …

Try Swashbulk a Wugushi.
I am the Wugushi.

1 Like

Swashbuck alone doesn’t hold aggro for the entire duration, people only want swash to pull mobs because that’s all its good for. It would be nice if guaranteed to keep aggro on bosses but it doesn’t.

1 Like

Swash should get a PvP effect like decease surrounding enemie’s stats R10debuff and the only way to remove it off is to kill the caster(Pelt), and have it’s hp boost attribute switched with Guardian’s evasion.