Tree of Savior Forum

CBT 2 with 3 separate servers. (All are šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø servers)

I used a special website on another thread talking about the servers positionā€¦ Let me get the link ^^ā€™

Edit : Here you go

1 Like

Iā€™m still not sure which server to pick. As mentioned above, a lot of people likely havenā€™t been paying attention to this thread. As many other MMOs go, I expect many people to populate the first server, simply because itā€™s the first server on the list. I might not pick that one because Iā€™d probably lag to Hell with all those people on my screen. I can say nothing yet, though.

Also, thanks a ton for all the useful information, guys. It helped me a lot. This thread was definitely worth the reading. Also, I know this is a little off-topic, but I see different answers everywhere:

How many classes will be in this CBT? I hear 60 and then I hear 80. I wasnā€™t able to get into the first CBT, so I couldnā€™t see for myself. If there will be 80, does that mean weā€™ll be able to unlock Rank 5 classes?

1 Like

To paraphrase a friend of mine (weā€™re going to Zemyna):

It started with Z and everyone knows that makes it more awesome.

Hey PoohVz, have you figured out what server youā€™re joining? Cause I might join that one as wellā€¦
I also wouldnā€™t mind @MementoMori and @allenca93 to say where they are planning on heading (if they have said then I havenā€™t really looked)

I honestly am not too sure how to decide what server to choose so Iā€™m finding out where people whom I think are pretty rad are goingā€¦ :flags:

Something like this:
The second option is: which has less players.

Flaguy :heart: I havenā€™t forgot about you ! I hope to see you again.
Iā€™ll go to Gabija with my fellow guild members (Root)

I choose Laima then, hope i can see you there :smile:

By the looks of it, so many people expect Laima to be crowded, so they pick Zemynaā€¦ now Zemyna will be crowded :confused:

5 Likes

ill be deciding shortly, my guild is having difficulties choosing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wow the situation changed in just a matter of one day .________.
Seems like Gabija has the highest chance of being the least populated server now

Oh well, I guess Iā€™ll just change our plans at launch day if ever the lag is too bothersome to even play on Zemyna, then it canā€™t be helped but move out :smirk:

I think I will just make 3 different classes in 3 different servers so i can switching playing whenever i wan hahahaha :joy:

is that possible?

2 Likes

Which is Goddess Vakarine and which is Goddess Ausrine?

Vakarine

Ausrine

no artwork of ausrine yet i think D:
but hereā€™s a pic for ya

EDIT: Oh she is the top goddess of dat pic!!!

2 Likes

Man choosing a server is so difficult. I donā€™t feel I will quite social, but I would still want to be around people who speak my language on the off chance someone might have questions, or I might want to communicate information. I wonder which sever people from USA will choose? Guess itā€™s between Laima and Zemynaā€¦ hmmā€¦

Now we have only one server.
Any Information about this?

Oh, really?
I see new update, still updating.

WUT!!! o.o updatingā€¦

Yes only Laima leftā€¦

yea there was a patch earlier for 108mb ā€¦ im still seeing 3 servers

edit: reopened launcher it patched itself then saw 1 serverā€¦ uhhh