Tree of Savior Forum

Cataphracts 3! Let us unite in this topic!

at least 30k hp unbuffed

1:1:1 effectively ensures you wonā€™t hit anyone with greater than 100 dex.

Guys, what mount you guys use ? Velheider or Hoglan ? I know that the difference is little in level 1, but it scales better in greater levels / upgrades ?

This build is good for PVE? Farming soloing high level maps? http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/d9416ssz1k/
Which stats need just PVE? i hate pvp

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I chose the two legged one, the cheap one.

Better animation, there are specs of dust left behind when moving. Looks more bada$$. The other one looks like a four legged duck, with legs too small to support an armor clad rider.

Yes, I tried them both.

Never checked the stats. My choice was purely on how I liked the appearance.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty curious aswell. I donā€™t even know the difference of them at lvl 1.

Mines currently at 160+ but iā€™ve trained it up a tiny bit.

considering cataā€™s only benefit from hp, defence and evasion (and crit? donā€™t remember.)
Iā€™d easily level the other if I knew the hp increase per level was higher.

EDIT: found this with a quick google search http://i.imgur.com/X9RDbky.png
also https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/cataphract-pet-doubts/209593/2

so with that, I guess we can assume
Hoglan for more evasion but less HP or
Velheider for more hp but less evasion.
but considering itā€™s only 8% of the pets evasionā€¦ I might start a new character and level the velheider to see if itā€™s a big difference at 160+

1 Like

I dont think that the difference will be way too big without the silver upgrades

i dont recommend spending too much silver on a pet now. in the future we have nicer looking pets to mount.

would suk to have 2 reinvest in another

Thats true, too bad that we dont have any news from it and iā€™m not expecting that to happen soon :confused:

Edit: Sorry, we have some info actuallyā€¦ a Pig and a Hamster?

Stats: STR 5, CON 1, DEX 4 this good for pve solo player?

1 Like

well at least theyā€™re cuter

I want a Gryphon T_T

1 Like

Sw c2>hop c1>cata c3> dragoon

good for pvp, even without sw c3?

I saw one helmet in some promo videos, that looks like a bone helmet,
does it exists? or some helm more ā€œdragoonā€ style ?

SW>pelt>hop2>cat3 or sw>pelt>hop>cat3>dragoon for PVE? Which is the best?

Iā€™m swordsman C3 > Cata C2 going for Cata C3 > Corsair , PvP frontline supporterā€¦ lets see if it pays off.

I see alot guys going for high dex builds for PvP when most damage comes from magic and most people will have high con ergo high crit resist so you will loose alot for going full dex in pvp, remember that dex does not scale with ranks and also a recent buff (ktos ofc) to patk will prove str to be the best for pvp and probably pve too.

Only bad thing I see on non crit builds is that the BIS gear (sissel/gladiator) gives nice stats to crit rate/attack.

2 Likes