Tree of Savior Forum

Casting clairvoyance before fade

==================================DISCLAIMER====================================
This is just personal gibberish. Its filled with subjective opinion. Its meant for my own personal use later if i ever planned to get back to the game to decide whether should i get back to the game. theres actually no point reading. commenting or criticizing my subjective opinion cause i wont read it anyway. but suit yourself, its open forum

In case somebody visit this thread i just want to say that i leave the game and i feel like i need to do something fun myself before i left
no its not doing giltine dungeon, or any other latest in game content
but as title said, its casting clairvoyance means predict what/how will the game be in the future

before that i just want to say that the game is recently felt so boring to my taste
i cant say myself im not open up for endgame content, i did
i was even plan to take a hiatus before ep13 patch, and even with the previous nasty state of the game where you cant shout/queue and new week new bug like always, i still managed to play day by day

i almost complete what i myself think endgame gear like completing my luciferi set, lv4 vv weapon, some lv 4 seals to craft lv 5 but i dont have the balls because teliavelis smirk at me alot, lv 3 res sac, unlocking dahlia card in a week and many other stuffs i thought is completed
but somehow somewhere i feel lost
to the point that i cant enjoy the game anymore and felt like its nothing but chores
the game, or video game to be precise, is still charming in its video/art aspect [sadly maggi leave]
but the game aspect, meh

ofc even though its game you still need to work to achieve implicit game milestones especially if you are f2p like me
but i flabbergasted by the fact that i used to login to have some fun, thats the main reason we play game
and now i feel lost because each time i login i feel somewhat burdened

in old ages i used to manage a game grind by login everyday, slaying thousands thousands of mobs everyday just to get tiny bit experience to level up, failed to get the drop i need, or used all my saving for rng contents and failed in the process
but for tos, idk, the experience is kinda bland
im so sure the problem is not 100% about me but also what the game provides
maybe its no more appealing to me, maybe its no more my cup of tea

funny cause when i back to the game almost a year ago after another long hiatus as well i feel i have a lot to catch up
but now i realized theres nothing to worry about because they tend to make things easier, and old yet not so obsolete stuffs are tend to get cheaper, even to a crazy sum
i remember wasted my self on couple 10m magic stones which now worth less than 500k lol, 20m goddess debris which now worth 2m or 100m seal that now worth 30m and many other stuff where i could save silver and most importantly time
i couldve use my me time for another source of more promising fun and stay away from grinds that i felt like it go to waste over something that others(f2p) who recently just join the game can get easily without having to “suffer” that much like me (no argue for p2w who can just swipe their credit card)

so yeah, enough of that, back to what im gonna do, casting clairvoyance before i fade
im just gonna list what the clairvoyance result.

• higher level cap
  • new raid that require lv 460 and provide new lv 460 goddess tier gear which works like 430 legend tier gear
  • new accesories with previous luciferis as its mat, this time its goddess tier
  • new goddess tier type for another gears like seal and arks
  • arch stone acquisition become easier because they have this new “arch stone” up their sleeve
  • probably new gear type simply because there is still some vacant space in gear section
  • recycle old orsha region maps for future level maps, maybe its mob as well to save more money
  • increasing level requirement for content everytime higher level cap hits like how they change min lv requirement for dcp, wbr etcs instead of making [not so new] content
  • we will see more old content that nobody want get recycled like res sacrae dungeon
  • instead, content that full of joy and explorative value like treasure hunt, field collection, journals and so on will still neglected
  • keep focusing on meta classes, because thats where their source of money from, to make them stay, happy and most importantly pay
  • they will still neglect my favorite classes/build, maybe even nerf it for unknown reason
  • yellow class still neglected af
  • more premium voucher, more multipliers, more colors, for more not-so-new content
  • instead of making new ichorable weapon that will cost them too much development time and money, they amp up vaivora transmutation level and making vaivora acquisiton easier. event to get vaivora become more common.
  • same with ichorable armors, they amp up goddess/demon set transmutation level and make the acquisition easier by paying
  • selling vaivora box, or maybe vv selection box.
  • selling goddess/demon armor box
  • now they only sell 3 high grade transmutor, later they may make a pack of 15 or maybe more. like bg box and 777 bg cubes
  • singu token and sole hunt made its comeback, now with bigger amount and s rank
  • they sell relief supply bag box and in the end they will sell goddess card box, and maybe mat to make it lv 10, and they will milk it slowly
  • after long wait they finally sell boruta card lv 10 and maybe also legend giltine card and the mats to make it lv 10 but again they will milk it slowly
  • theres more but its no longer fun to write more than this

i hope i have the power of resetting

8 Likes

Whats the clairvoyance results?

hopefully im not offending anyone, especially fanatic fans. if you cant bare my slight sarcasm please do ignore my post thanks.

470 coming. extra 10-20 levels a year. grindable in a month, even a week for some.
i remembered playing some old mmo with max lv of 150, or another old mmo with 255 and i have to grinds like a month to get 1 level lol and all i did, as everyone did, are slaying field mobs, no dungeons and somehow i had fun lol. but yeah probably players nowaday, especially kr not into these effort. its silly yet its memorable lol. in contrast i cant imagine having to enter same instances numerous time, maybe im more of a field guy and this game getting more instance-y.

the snake, the door and the magitek.

what was it? ishidabi?

probably not yet, but i believe they would want to make all flat green

its prob not easier, its just not critical thus price drastically in price. if you succesfully sold all the stone and frags pre changes and pre silver nerf you be damned rich boi. the buyback is mad, but why you need it that much anyway? you just need it enough, and probably free stones coming.
also we got evolution stones now baby… it has green background, its poweful, awesome…

earring

homeworks done.

“F it, im so done with this DCP lets just delete it” -imc

so far no, theres content like journey and heroic, more instances, RIP uphill and DCP. maybe these are the one that will be recycled later, so i kinda overcast this spell.

they still did. funny instead of make field collection stats relevant, makes the numbers uptodate, they rather makes a single collection worth 2k attack instead of spread things evenly across all collections

i look into WBR and i look into so many variation. wow. the sarcasm.

they still did. its just that my fav class in not worthy to be main right imc? even when its red and doesnt even officialy identified as support.

damn. theres an error in my spell casting. but not that bad since the loves for these yellows to me doesnt seem fair, as usual, alas i would see squire or alchemist more, or its just pardoner getting overloved, just like many times cleric get many loves so they can nerf it later to oblivion. they push clerics higher so when the fans love it they can feel disappoint harder when they nerf it. been through that lots.

they will soon runout of colors for those entry vouchers

damn. i miss. thats kind of you imc, though when i login idk what to do with some extras vv i have and i heard the the selling price will be 1/10 the cost i bought back then. crap i shouldve sell it.
On second thought, why bother.

yeah. like above.

obviously. its planned and executed perfectly.

tbh idk. not big fan of watching leticia cubes, if they havent they just being shy.

like above. just do it or never.really.

singu silver nerfed, sole hunt farm kinda pointless, so yeah, next item please.

did they? they didnt? they havent? your loss imc.

they probably dont want to make it “edgy” p2w. or not yet.

nah, not really
its some good memories
it was good game, but personally rather bad development, sorry to say imc

now give me that oracle wbr title

3 Likes

Or instantly as they will upgrade their “level 460 exp” voucher to 470.

As dev/maintainer of an online roguelike RPG I can tell you it’s more fun having max level of 50 and taking weeks getting a level with dungeon crawling, killing mobs and getting loot. Games nowadays are more like “rush content to reach boring endgame faster and spend money to make endgame chores less burdensome”. From what I’ve seen from Lost Ark videos, it’s not just ToS that has taken this path.

Yet they keep ET/Velco/Skia which drop obsolete mats… what the hell are you gonna do with some Skiaclipse Varna equipment now? Oh yeah… Misrus still exists too (rofl – can we even still use the mats for anything?). Btw I’ve seen they removed Magic Stones from WBR drops while we still need them to craft stuff while leaving obsolete stuff in the boss cubes (Drakonas boxes are included in almost every event now and you only need a few for the Karaliene upgrades – are they stupid to think people will try to CRAFT these from 0.000001% RNG dropped accessory recipes from these cubes?)

Not mentioning the billions of silver (you don’t have) required to get the three components for that collection, while 2k attack is nothing more than upgrading your Goddess armor by 5 points (well I guess it’s relevant once your Goddess equip has high enhancement value and you have hard times enhancing it higher). Collections should be totally reworked, not only from the perspective of stats (they still match 3-4 years ago atk values which now have been multiplied by 10 or so) but also from the perspective of drops (all should follow the principle of the later ones like Tevhrin Cave where you need to get a rare mat and an ultra-rare mat from mobs – there’s no reason to keep the common drops which only clog inventories and for hell sake remove those imbecile red/blue orbs and skill gems from collections nobody sane enough would have the patience to farm 10000 mobs on a map where 5 of them spawn every 30 minutes…)

Soon you will need vouchers to create entry vouchers :haha:

transmutor are in exchange medal shop so it’s literally TP item with extra step: buy costume cubes, trash everything but the one you want then use medal to get transmutor/demon/goddess stone

Exactly,
Back in the day level holds flex value
It’s something to show off and it shows how big of an effort you put into growing your character

I recalled It was so cool back then during netcafe era, where I login into game and since it’s open room most kids who play the game as well but just there as viewer or queue be like, ooh look at that guy level, he must play a lot, rich, his character strong cool etcs ( or maybe they think im just hardcore freak lol ) But yeah level have cool value back then

But most mmo nowadays especially kr games doesn’t use this approach anymore
Most games nowadays are rush race to max level that probably reachable by year 1, or even shorter, and level only used as requirements for unlocking contents, no longer as flexing point

In tos case we can see that level really means nothing but content unlocker, there’s no sense of pride for being close to max level or even a max level player, it has no flex value at all for being lv 460 or even next 470, even when it’s ridiculous big number especially when they will ruin it later with free jump.

Look how ridiculously they disrespect players effort who spent hours of leveling just to get there while one day they just provide easy jump early on as premium and even later on as freebies to hook more new player

Again I’m not blaming you imc
I assumed this is how the majority of market desired, especially krs
Those who want to play mmorpg but hate to grinds or put time to it so developer sorta make it easy, compared to old style mmorpg which requires more effort, no auto, no easy exp dungeon, no multipliers or such
Nowadays the market filled with more and more effortless minded player, p2w, and instant win minded player

1 Like