Tree of Savior Forum

Cash players in the view of IMC

Still looking forward to Lesser Panda which is light years away to acquire.

3 Likes

I bought the birdie because I think itā€™s extremely cute and I think itā€™s awesome the bird actually comes from a real bird! (I wish I had one, btw)

I donā€™t really see particles when I zoom in and I havenā€™t really experienced FPS loss? Everything seems to be behaving as it usually doesā€¦ Which is FPS loss here and there but thatā€™s just the game in general, IMO? And before you guys ask, yesā€¦ I do have a good computer. xD

Anyways, I think the package is a deal with the food alone and if you like it, then buy it. Thatā€™s all!

@scarethemonkeys FPS issue is deeply rooted to the system. IMC need to close temporary and overhaul system to really fix it(which is not happening). They are now just doing maintenance weekly to fix it bit by bit.

@Biskee Make a cryokino and it will be months away :wink:

@sandynicole320 Good :+1: Maybe your ping is high. I am using sweefx playing in high reso so i maybe picky on details.

Nah itā€™s OK, I like going kamikaze into a R7F-buffed zoo line-up. XD Ez 5 points. Hahaha.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Blairaegis My ping isnā€™t high. :o

I know all about extreme p2w from my last game, but what i said was

This may just be the beginning. There are only so many bonuses they can give before they give one with defense again, but the next one will have higher defense

This is what it could turn into eventually.

For things like enchant scrolls i never thought was p2w because f2p can get these and they can buy the enchanted headgear. They can also get tokens without paying. So not p2w.

However these pets give movement bonus out of combat and give bonuses even when the pet isnt even out. Small the bonuses may be, you are basically paying money to get bonuses that f2p cannot get. ever.

Especially with nexon running the show in korea and we are getting everything they get. Bonuses may be small now, but eventually it just gets more and more. Who knows they may even add other things.

Doors are open for p2w now. I just hope they dont open any more. I said from the beginning if this game goes p2w im out and i really like this game so i hope it doesnt.

Edit Id also like to add that +30 pdef and mdef is the same thing as upgrading max petamion and lolopanther plate armor to +5.

Search for the definition of overthinking and over-analyzing please

Read Title: Cash players in the view of IMC

then look at the post and tell me again the quote has no context here :unamused:

it was pass my sleep time when I posted that cause I was too tire for a long response but now am rested soā€¦

You are acting like The battlebird thing is a plaend scam by IMC and that it was promoted to be perfect but it isnā€™tā€¦

thatā€™s just stupid, The price is right and all you listed are bugs and minor problems some people hadā€¦

they never said it would be problem free, hell the entire game is full of bugs and problems every patch, using other people and talking like the battle bird is a cash grab and that imc see players as wallets is pure ignoranceā€¦

IMC didnā€™t wanted to have shop for months, but players demanded it with everything they had even threatsā€¦

IMC didnā€™t wanted to add the ability to buy TP for months but again players were screaming and demanding for itā€¦

Butā€¦

This is NOT a criticise topic but a reminder to IMC that we as players are not cash cows or whales.

TL;DR: Your post is full of ignorance and stupidity, you might think the same about mineā€¦

So be itā€¦

2 Likes

I bought the penguin and this owl. I like them both. Iā€™ll buy the next 2 pets they release too and then iā€™ll be all out of founder TP.

But I literally have nothing else to spend my TP on. I dgaf about costumes, eyes, eye color, hair or hair color. Iā€™m not into gambling (enchant scrolls). Token can be easily purchased with the earnings of one night of silver farming. I have no interest in changing my lodge look or team name.

What else do I have to buy? So i will buy 2 more pets and a few more character slots and by then probably be ready to spend some more money on the game. Iā€™ve more than gotten back the entertainment I paid $75 for back in april.

How about invest IMC directly,be a shareholder then you could require them to create anything you interest. Please remember, fire the current dev team first to avoid making same mistake twice.

As a developer myself, I find myself feeling much more lenient towards the IMC devs than most of the people on these boards.

They clearly have a passion for this game and I appreciate the product they are putting out.

I would be a terrible shareholder.

2 Likes

$25 for a virtual chicken.

It is affordable to me but I doubt if this is necessary or just looking cute

that package is basically 50$ canadian

100tp at 11.97$

the last 50$ i spent i got invisible inc on sale for like 8$ , child of light with full dlc for 22$ and steamworld heist for 20$ all on ps4

but have fun with your shitty bugged birds in a dead game LOL

1 Like

No thanks.

I am all about cash shops in games and drowning my character in cute things,but $25 for just a mount and some food is ridiculous.

I love the bird,and the panda,but I will not be getting a new mount until they go on a better sale of some sort.

1 Like

I understand it, and Iā€™m patient, but I donā€™t accept it. Why? This is something they donā€™t need to release as of right now since it isnā€™t a key aspect to the game. I know they need time to work on bugs that arenā€™t already fixed but potentially delaying those fixes to program and design a shop item is kind of a slap in the face. Especially when said shop item is bugged.

1 Like

Hope ps4 proā€™s Canadian price would be ā€œnormalā€ this time . We just want a normal life,normal price ā€¦and a normal :parking::m: would be even great.
http://info.51.ca/uploads/Image/2016/05/13_142533408.jpg

1 Like

and yet you are still here, meaning the love for this game is bigger than all thatā€¦

how cute of you been such an uke tsundere :smirk:

Iā€™m lenient compared to some of the others who literally only use their time to smacktalk, but I think the global audience deserves better treatment than being second place to Nexonā€™s greed, which unfortunately happens to alot of games that take the Nexon Contract.

3 Likes

I canā€™t say youā€™re wrong. Iā€™m not exactly being super rational about it. I just like the game lol.

Agreed.

1 Like

thank for the info, can ignore this useless thing without worry.