Tree of Savior Forum

Cash players in the view of IMC

I didn’t prove that Battlebird will cause FPS loss. FPS loss is when a player enters or is near a place with lots of players? :confused:

Thanks for the reference :3

2 Likes

I do love riding my Valiant Battle Chicken into battles. (The controller bugs do suck though lol)

Sorry, i was referring your video. I will change it to prevent future misunderstanding. FPS loss usually caused by too many data rendering in the screen which leads to ping speed.

Battlebird is fine for me. Looks like picture. You dont have to feed it. Not jerky or anything for me while riding. I actually like that it doesnt make noises since i think itd get annoying.

Its pretty much just cosmetic to me. Get it if you want. Not sure what you mean by scheme.

I actually wish there was no bonuses though. The penguin gives the same amount of defense as 3 lvl 10 blue gems on feet and 3 lvl 10 yellow gems on body. This is starting to become p2w especially since you dont need the pet out. Pretty much just buying bonuses now. And f2p players cannot get this.

Incoming pet powercreep with 300 crit rate and 400 crit attack. Week later a better one will be out and my wallet will be empty. J/K ill quit long before that.

2 Likes

guess what, i wont spend even a single penny till they fix that fps issue

1 Like

Then expect to never pay a dime. Because it’s not going to happen. Minor tweaks sure. Again I’ll post this here as I did in the other thread.

I bought the bird, but I didn’t get the in game title from it: the True Savior of the Rotten Tree.:palm_tree:

1 Like

One thing I’d like to see added to the companions though is emotes. Maybe tricks or something? That would be a good addition. Have them be different on each companion.

1 Like

Using sweetfx and zoomy addon, bits particles will look very obvious to me and i like to zoom in alot. Cata and SR need feed it. Unless one put heavy investment or lvl it till high lvl, it is more useful as aggro pet and no need to feed it, it can die easily.
Fun fact: unmount pet with no stamina move slowly.

If penguin is making sound, people will expect next pet will have sound as well. It has become a feature of pet.

Small and unimportant bonus won’t be a P2W element. Def/Mag Def don’t mean a thing in end-game. Only CON and CC can save your ass.
I will give you an example of P2W:
In Dragon Nest, every item enchant pass +6 will have a chance to break and (poof) it is gone forever. Every player need to buy cash item(item protection jelly) to insurance your item. It DID sold in market but at ridiculous high price. Raid which reward legend item’s materials are normally only possible to cleared by parties filled with +15equips. Hardcore mode dungeon which reward epic items create a requirement too. Parties will require you to overenchant(+10 to +15) rare equips or epic equips(contradict with the reason you in the dungeon). THIS is the invisible barrier of P2W unless free players resort to paying cash.

EDIT: Emotes of pet is linked with players when mounting. No tricks and a good addition. Different companion with same emote look differently count?

@scarethemonkeys Isn’t that thread pretty outdated? The last date is Apr20. IMC release notice about this in May30.

they are not p2w lol
30 def when monsters hit for 2500.

It is outdated but shows why the fps will never change.

I don’t understand… The reliability of info source from a developer and programmer players vastly differ. That thread only show them testing and making hypothesis. After that, IMC has release a news(link in above) explain the reasons. I can’t fully understand it but somehow can know IMC is using draw calls and not optimise on CPU and GPU usage.

I remember when IMC addressed the issue. It was the last time we heard about it. There’s a lot of reasons why ToS runs like garbage on even high end computers, and I doubt it’s just one little issue. It’s been said; and I know friends who upgraded their CPU and got quite a bit of boost in FPS. With that said; one of the major issues with ToS is it not utilizing the GPU and relying on only 1 core. My response was to the guy above spouting he would never purchase anything as long as the FPS issues remained.

Long Story short; It won’t change.

Still looking forward to Lesser Panda which is light years away to acquire.

3 Likes

I bought the birdie because I think it’s extremely cute and I think it’s awesome the bird actually comes from a real bird! (I wish I had one, btw)

I don’t really see particles when I zoom in and I haven’t really experienced FPS loss? Everything seems to be behaving as it usually does… Which is FPS loss here and there but that’s just the game in general, IMO? And before you guys ask, yes… I do have a good computer. xD

Anyways, I think the package is a deal with the food alone and if you like it, then buy it. That’s all!

@scarethemonkeys FPS issue is deeply rooted to the system. IMC need to close temporary and overhaul system to really fix it(which is not happening). They are now just doing maintenance weekly to fix it bit by bit.

@Biskee Make a cryokino and it will be months away :wink:

@sandynicole320 Good :+1: Maybe your ping is high. I am using sweefx playing in high reso so i maybe picky on details.

Nah it’s OK, I like going kamikaze into a R7F-buffed zoo line-up. XD Ez 5 points. Hahaha.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Blairaegis My ping isn’t high. :o

I know all about extreme p2w from my last game, but what i said was

This may just be the beginning. There are only so many bonuses they can give before they give one with defense again, but the next one will have higher defense

This is what it could turn into eventually.

For things like enchant scrolls i never thought was p2w because f2p can get these and they can buy the enchanted headgear. They can also get tokens without paying. So not p2w.

However these pets give movement bonus out of combat and give bonuses even when the pet isnt even out. Small the bonuses may be, you are basically paying money to get bonuses that f2p cannot get. ever.

Especially with nexon running the show in korea and we are getting everything they get. Bonuses may be small now, but eventually it just gets more and more. Who knows they may even add other things.

Doors are open for p2w now. I just hope they dont open any more. I said from the beginning if this game goes p2w im out and i really like this game so i hope it doesnt.

Edit Id also like to add that +30 pdef and mdef is the same thing as upgrading max petamion and lolopanther plate armor to +5.