Tree of Savior Forum

Careful of these people who leave instance dungeons

We have to find a way to deal with these people. I hope the GM comes up with some kind of penalty to them.

1 Like

Some leave duo dc.
Some leave duo an +30 level guy ruining the exp for everyone.

Are you sure that they didn’t had problems and are still online ^^.

0/0 is for not avaible ingame.

Ahh and yes.
Nothing says that they can’t leave when they want … it’s not nice. But not an offense atm.

There’s no laws or rules in the dungeons, beside the normal stuff.

Yea, I know that there isn’t any rules that say you cannot leave. But, there must be a form of “fine” given to them. Like, to reduce the instance dungeon entrance by “1” for each game you leave. Thus, to encourage everyone to be a part of a team. It’s rather annoying, hopefully something can be implemented in the future.

You’re a very balanced wizard just solo it.

Most of the time i see people dc’ing more than intentionally leaving the dungeon. But i guess its actually way better to form up a proper party instead of relying on smart matching atm to get a higher chance of not encountering such stuffs happening again

How long to spent time in that dung with 4 sw and no healer.

2 hours?

We had a fast dungeon run when i was there.
Cause 3 linkers … me and a trauma thaat tanked.

… i laughed so hard.

I would rage quit as well :grimacing:

censored the name~ but forgot about the popup chat and minimap~ UltiNation,Bitpsy… lol

1 Like

it’s more annoying to have a person that tags along to just watch and leech xp.
did they make bots enter dungeons now?
because yesterday I was running with a guy that was always a little behind just following us, using 1 skill every 5 mins…
anyhow because of the issue with the broken search party that takes forever I was afk the first few mins of every instance, I just can’t watch my laptop screen for one hour while doing nothing else… so I feel a little bad about that

I browse the web and watch YouTube in windowed mode so I can see like a little bit of ToS in the background. Once the screen flashes, I know I’m in. Works a charm.

I was watching a movie :slight_smile: not so smart I know but I got so tired of infinite queue… can’t believe this is still happening