Tree of Savior Forum

Cards for wizards

Curious about your card build plans.

Also, other than Chappa, what would be the next best thing for red cards?

Helgasercle(+5 matk per star) or Mothstem (+7 matk per star when using a strike type weapon[i.e. rod/staff/mace/twohanded mace]).

If you’re more of a boss killer, you could also opt for 3 Tomb Lord cards (0,5% more damage against boss monsters per star).

1 Like

Was actually considering tomb lord. How about the +30% dmg against sleeping? Would I be able to use that more times against regular mobs compared to a chappa??

Use pyroego + INT, if you use 3x of it, it will give you 30 INT that’s a huge mattack already

Pyrego is green cards, so it is alright.

I think chapparition still the best card in long term, if you have a good weapon and high int, you will eventually reach 7k Matk, and once triggered it +2.1k matk for 6s, not to mention it give some good impact of the log-scale-down %

you can rotate the potion type:
npc pot > alchemist pot > keista pot > TP pot for maximum of 24s though.

I use keistas first since keistas got the longest cd of all.

Have anyone tried all theses pots if it works to trigger?

For FF, there are other cards you guys recommend

I can confirm all of them triggers chappa card.

If you’re an thau ff, and is focused in farming, you can take into consideration Kepa Chieftain card, which gives star/2% damage to large monsters. There some card for medium monsters too. It will be usefull after swell body. Other than that, chapparition card x3 is generally alright.

For those not thauma (wiz3ele3) , what would you recommend for each color?

If youre focusing on aoe dps or dps wiz in general, better choose chapparition card for red, Pyroego/blut for green, woodspirit/armaos for blue (although i think theyre still bugged), and gazing golem for purple, really helpful for casting skills (there are other purple card that you should check out but this one’s my preference)

1 Like

Besides the gazing golden, are there any other cards worth to use

Usually I go for the easy route, even if they are not the best cards. Basically:

• Mothstem for red (+210 matk)
  • Armaos for blue (3000 hp shield that triggers almost constantly – let’s enjoy while there’s no cooldown on that :slight_smile: )
  • Linkroller for green (+30 SPR for SP hungry wizards)
  • Fire Lord/Necroventer/Yekub/etc for purple (extra 300 flat damage)
2 Likes

iam looking Forward to a Card that increaes dmg on burning enemies (red) and one that inflict burning by x% Chance… :confused: even one for curse would be nice

Does the matk get in the formula of trancedence and etc? How about the elemental attack? I’m asking that to see if it worth more than chapparition

IIRC the magic amplification is just a range of bonus on the end of the formula.

Transcendence only takes the base damage of the weapon (meaning weapon @ +0), it does not take into consideration enhancement, gems, and other bonuses.

2 Likes

So the other bonus (such as hats and cards) are almost meaningless on trans 10 (or even less with +16)

Cards + Hats (400 m.att) is not strong (if you have good gear) but still helps.
Cant have “enough” Attack :haha:

1 Like

with the current log down Formular it make a difference if u attack Mobs with high mdef such as world/Monarch boss.
I think thats a general problem of the game - near everything except trans weapon is meaningless in comparison because the core of your matk depends on weapon matk.

1 Like

well, if you consider piling all of them:
3 hair cos, 100 matk each = 300 matk
mothstem card 10* x3 = 210 matk

510 matk is not bad.

1 Like

Yeah, but for a mob 350 k of hp (or more) and you are dealing 30k ( or more ), it is very little. I mean, it would be the least worry. First would be a good weapon +16 trans10