Tree of Savior Forum

Can't keep up with all the "Fixes" a.k.a. NERFS and other things >_>

I have tried to browse the forum to find definitive anwsers to some of the game mechanics that were bugging me.
Unfortunately most of it was from last year before the game got heavily patched with ninja fixes. In addition I couldn’t get my hands on any good videos of how the upgraded version of skills in practical application.
It didn’t help that I’ve played Priest / Archer in previous CBT >_<
So here is my little compedium of unsolved mysteries. I will keep addidng stuff as I go on.

**Wizard **

Reflect Shield

The INT stat scaling portion was cut out of the formula for reflected damage point making it poor offensive skill.
Previously it prevented Flinching - casting interruption, but it was removed since the wizard’s skill tree already had Surespell.
Now the question is what good is it still for at endgame content when you get hit for 1k+ points and max reflected amount is 75 + 20 (atrribute) + SPR?
Does Reflect Amount = Shield Amount?
Some argue that RS prevents knockbacks. So how about situation where received damage is greater than shield? Will the CC portion - Knockback still get resisted?

Lethargy

In case where the skill is kept at lv1, is it resisted by mobs and players more often than lv15?
What is the exact formula of “Passive Attribute - Additional Damage” for other class trees like swordsman on Strike skills?

Surespell

When it’s shared via Linkers Spiritual Chain does it affect mele/archer attacks that have casting/charging bar such as Dragontooth, Long Stride, Multishot, Fulldraw?

Energy Bolt

Casting animation is suppouse to scale with skill level. What’s the math behind it?
Is this skill worth investing 5 points as a filler nuke - alternative to auto attacks - for support builds utilizing Wizard c3?

Linker

Physical Link

When the damage is shared all charaters in party are a subject to flinch. Would Surespell remedy that or would it still be an annoyance for non mage classes?

Spiritual Chain

Does refreshing the SC within the skill durration keep current buffs ongoing or resets/cancels them?

Psychokino

Telekinesis

Can it be resisted by Plague Doctor?
Is it possible to move around while holding the “hostage”?

Swap

How exactly selecting target work with higher levels of this skill when you get to swap with up to 15 targets? How close they have to be one to each other?
Can you select only 1 target and still get swapped?
Is there any delay in using this skill once you level it past lv1?
How much is 20 units of range?

Magnetic Force

Is it possible for the enemy to move out of the circle once it was casted - right before the pull animation?
Does “collide” apply flinch?

Raise

Will the enemy in pvp/pve still try to attack targets on the ground once he’s raised?
Can mele classes have problems with landing some of their skills on raised targets?

Gravity Pole

Is it possible for high evasion target to dodge the skill?
Are the targets bound to the spot when the skill is being channeled? Or can hey try to jump out of range?

Warlock

Mastema

What’s the skill agro generation % in comparison to swordsman agro passive attribute or Swash Buckling skill?

Invocation

What are the requirements to summon Evil Spirits while in party? Last hit? HP% “tap” with characters abilities?

1 Like

Compilation of patch notes should make life easier, at least for tracking the changes going on. Doesn’t help answer your large amount of other questions.

http://pastebin.com/u/sunhwapark

I have read some of the available patch notes on another site and sadly it was just a compilation of roughly translated pubic notes such as “corrected damage for the skill” and covering only portion of the changes.

Thank you for the link. I will check your source.

Swap

• The casting area is the same as Sleep and Lethargy, it’s a tiny one.
  • I think it’s safe to say that it works on a 3-4 AoE.
  • You can swap locations with just one target.
  • This skill do not have a cast time so no, there’s no additional time for leveling it past 1.
  • 20 steps in any direction, i suppose.

Raise

• I’ve never seen someone getting attacked while using Raise.

• I think it incapacitates targets while they are in the air so no skills either.

Gravity Pole

• Magic can’t be evaded.

• They get stuck and cannot escape.

1 Like

That’s some really good input iEden. Just the thing I was looking for.

Since you say Swap is single target aoe, what exactly is increased when you invest points into? Area of effect or just plain target count within basic 3-4 units? From the skill description on ToS builder I would think it’s the later.

You are correct, plain target count, you can swap positions with 15 targets at the same on Lv 15.

And if they haven’t changed it, this skill benefits from overheat so you can use it twice before cooldown.

Thank you for clarification.

I was wondering, is there a somewhere a compiled list of skills that won’t work on airborne targets? Depending on this most of the party setups can either love or hate Raise. I’ve seen Necromancers skeletons attacking the airborne targets, so I assume all the summons are safe in this situation. How about all the swordsman skills utilizing throwing spears?

So Heal and Cure have line “Does not affect airborne”, but Druid’s grass doesn’t. I guess you should check the description and ask classname players about experience with flying enemies
(cuz so much classes and skills)

I don’t know about a list but you could check for flying-type perks and what they do.

One would assume that all ground spell do not work.

Swordsman skills that don’t slam the ground for instance, should work fine.

Sorry that i can’t help you much with this.

Np. I’ve got some answers in the warrior forum section.

Have anyone here tried

on mage-type mobs to confirm that all types of skills get disabled?