Tree of Savior Forum

Can't delete characters or team and strange text

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : September 25th 2020 10 p.m. EST

Server Name: [N.Amerlca] Klalpeda

Team Name: Bloodraven

Character Name: All of them

Bug Description : I decided to come back and play the game after being away from it for a extended length of time and start from scratch when I logged into my Inwood to go delete my characters and team so I could start from scratch I found that the dilution buttons were gone I also saw this text on the lower right server select screen $nodata$UI_20180827_003475$ And other text in similar format to it on the character select screen in the upper left and in the team tab change lodge Tab and mail tab

Screenshots :

20200926034504_2 !

Hello @gurren2077,

Please send us a support ticket with the details of your concern. Thank you.

This should solve the $nodata$ issue

You should not ever delete characters. There are things you can probably never get back on them, like old titles, event stuff, etc.

If you really want to experience the game from the ground up, just make a new character. Or hell, take an old character through the entire episode quest chains, because that’s really going to take you a couple hours on a new char or old one, and will give you a ton of good stuff.

To fix the noData errors, you need to disable the old DLC in Steam for Tree, then verify integrity of Steam Cache in the game properties. It will repatch the next time you run it, you will need to leave the DLC disabled, and it will be good to go.