Tree of Savior Forum

Can't decide where to put my extra 6 skill points on doppel

Where should I put the 6 extra points? Punish (1), Cyclone (3), Zornhau (6), redel (6)

redel 10 and zucken 8

no cyclone in 15? and about other skills?

lmao you have 6 extra points in doppel?
I wish i had more points lol

any insight as to why those 2 and not zornhau? Though i think i know its bad to get more than 3 on cyclone and punish is pretty much a 1 skill wonder.

cyclone is pretty bad after the latest patch and has a bad scaling with level that’s why Zornhau is the most damaging skill now

well yeah if you alot it to needed skills only like dov 15, cyc 3, zorn 6, zucken 6, redel 6 you’ll pretty much end up having a few extra points. thats where im having prob now where i should put it.

Depends on what the build is for.

If you’re aiming for mass AoE and the mobs you are fighting can be knocked back, you should invest in Punish.

If you’re aiming for single-target like World-Bossing, maxing Redel and Zornhau take priority.

If you’re aiming for a well-rounded build for either, just ignore Zucken almost entirely (1 point max) and put points into other skills that matter more (Punish, Redel, Zornhau and/or Sturtzhau)

Also if you’re doing PvE content, you can just keep Cyclone at level 1 and use dispeller scrolls as a replacement for its effect. Gives you 2 more points to use towards other skills.

zornhau 9 and redel 9 someone suggested is this good?

doing et cyclone 9 (or 15 if can)

doing stuff daily redel (9) Zornhau(9)

doing mat hunt Punish (7)

zucken is bad compare to Zornhau (even better with animations)
(even with shock debuff)

PS: you can go everything you want, just ignore my suggestion if you thinks it useless.

1 Like

afaik, there is a topic in swordman thread about how zornhau damage is bugged. It is a fake multihit and you can hit cap damage even with lv6 zorn + attribute. I assumed that it is with dov15 and 8 glassmole. So with card change (max 3 glassmole?), maybe increasing zorn to 10 will be better.

i got 9k p attack with 3 gm , and zornhou damage is always 555k crit/non crit , thats why zucken is stronger

1 Like

Double Pay Earn lv. 6. It works really nice with all fake multi-hit skills.

your last sentence is so passive aggressive bro.

On Topic:
Anyways i used to have cyclone 9 before and just used the free skill reset thats why its cyc 3 now and have extra points. just want to know others’ inputs as to where it’s better to be invested on. But i guess ill have to wait after the new card system patch before ill decide.

u dnt need dov at all for hitting the cap with lv 6 zorn xD

because I saw a lot of Dopp threads now days.

someone just want best builds ,so i told them the best daily / hack-slashing builds.

they said it bad idea, and go cyclone(15)

so what the points then , just go any build you thinks it suit you most.

Dopp was fun to play class , can go with punish build if you want or just go max cyclone as before or picked double pay earn at lv15 for more mat rewards.

1 Like

I’ll try to explain why I think most of the stuff written above are not correct:

1st: Cyclone isn’t what it used to be anymore, before balance patch it was your main skill, now it’s just a “nice” filler instead, and that’s because the other abilities got buffed so much that it’s a waste to spend more than 1 point in it (you used 3 already, but it’s no deal breaker, you can still work with it) so who suggested you Cyclone 15 probably never went past Lolopanther Area (or Paupys Crossing) or stopped playing before balance patch.

2nd: As already mentioned above, Zhornau damage is currently capped at 555k damage TOTAL, this means that even if you see the skill hitting for 400k*4 hits, the real damage done is still 555k and not 1.6m. That’s why there is no point in having Zhornau with more than 6 points in it. With your selfbuffs (Zwerchau+Cleave) you will hit the cap damage even whitout the help of Kagura Dance/ Stormcalling, and even whitout Glassmoles procs. Don’t level it past 6.

3rd Punish is THAT good, you can evaporate an entire group of monsters (depending on your AoE attack ratio) as long as atleast ONE of them can be affected by knockdowns, Punish: Earthquake is simply OP to the point you get overdamage on Solmikis monsters, that’s why it’s a waste max it out right now, but it is definetely worth it to spend points on.
During the free reset weeks, I tested it at 15 and it was at the same time, overwhelming and kinda wasted on current content, so I lowered it to 10 and recently to 5 since I upgraded my weapon (thanks to the event free Skill Reset potion), it’s simply that good of a skill.

4th Redel is better than Zucken no matter what. Probably the damage amplified by the shock status was nerfed somewhere along the way, bottom line, Redel > Zucken, you can check for yourself how it deals way more damage than Zucken even with Shock effect on, with the same skill level/attributes.

TLDR:

Most common build: 15 DoV, 1 Cyclone, 5 Punish, 10 Redel, 6 Zucken, 6 Zhornau, 1 Zwerchau, 1 Point left

Your build current build: 15 DoV, 3 Cyclone, 1 Punish, 6 Redel, 6 Zucken, 6 Zhornau, 1 Zwerchau, 7 points left (I don’t know why you said 6, you probably spent 1 point in something else)

So to answer your question: Redel 6 -> Redel 10, Punish 1 > 4 (3) or Zucken 6 > 9 (8), up to you if you want more AoE damage or single target capabilities.

1 Like

idk that is real about fake multi hits

but this clips, I was test about hit of dop skills.

PS: all skills was lv6 so i can put all multi hits alt.

I don’t think you understood my previous message, I’ll try again

Hitting the target dummy means nothing, you can still see Zhornau hitting FOUR times, but the total damage can’t exceed 555k because the hits are fake, the game will cap your damage no matter what under that value.

Video proof: https://youtu.be/8-ZQLCJjuVk?t=155
(this video has been linked in another thread 2 months ago, after balance patch -> Zornhau damage bugged? )

You can see Zhornau hitting 4 times, for: 164k+150k+108k+132k = 554k -> capped damage.
Then he uses Redel and deals basically 1.5m (because redel is NOT capped) and that’s what I’m talking about.

That’s why there is no point in leveling Zhornau (currently) past level 6, and even his attribute too high, because no matter your weapon, glassmole, party buffs and such, you wont ever do more than 555k with it, so it’s a waste.

EDIT: if you want further proof, check your own Adventure Journal, you will probably see that your highest damage skill used on monsters you killed, it’s always Zhornau (555k damage) and never Redel.
That’s because Redel total damage being NOT capped is counted for every single hit, instead Zhornau hits are all counted together (fake hits).
This, again, means that Zhornau can’t go over 555k TOTAL, while Redel could deal 555k*14 hits (7.7m total)

2 Likes

They made fake multihit skills apply the correct amount of hits to furniture and object, but they still retain the limitations/mechanics of fake multihits such as damage capping.

1 Like