Tree of Savior Forum

Zornhau damage bugged?

I was checking my doppelsoldner dmg and the skill called “Zornhau” seems to be bugged, whem i dont crit it hits 120k and whem i crit hits 140~160 so i made a research about it , on the following video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbAA2xSYcQ8 (put at 0:37 and pause) the player hits 160k non crit and 140k with crit “???” makes no sense! i think its getting the cap hit damage with all 4 hits and not per hit, making that all 4 hits of zornhau can only do 555k instead of being able to do 555k per hit. PLEASE fix this or at least talk to me about it im realy confuse about it. thanks for everything! <3. Just checkd something, with my deeps cuts passive turned off it hits 273k on crit, and with deep cuts turned on it hits 100-150k. :frowning: PLEASE GUYS HELP ME @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy guys please

It is a fake multi hit. It always capped for total hit sum

yeah its bugged, description says 1229%x4 so it should do that

i think you don’t understand what fake multihit is.
Its shown as multiple hits but is 1 hit. Add up all the dmg numbers for real number.
P.S. Havent seen video but pretty sure that’s what the problem is.

In this game I didn’t meet any fake multihits(talking only about postbalance patch, because previously there were a lot of that kind of skills). How to check multihits? Go hit any dummy and you will see that Zornhau deals 4 hits to it. And if you’re low doppel, and your Zornhau does for example 20k per hit you will get 80k overall, so everything is working good. Bug appears only with high dmg. On every boss on this video you can see Zornhau hits 555555. So multihits works well, but cap dmg for Zornhau is 555555 in some reason(obviously bugged). So even if you hit 300k x4 =1.2kk but total dmg gonna be 555555. And if you raise ur Zornhau hit to cap dmg 555555 for every hit, so overall should be 2.2kk dmg sadly you will deal only 555555.

Have you tried to post this in the bug section? It’s really a waste to see Zornhau Crit for 1/2 of the real possible damage

Nvm, the 555555 bug is in the korean ToS too, so IMC will not fix in short times… did you have lv8 zhornau in the video?

thanks for replys guys, about the fake multi hit thing, if it is or not a fake multi hit it SHOULD be fixed, PLEASE IMC fix this or at least say that you will, i have put alot of time and effort in this game and now that im reaching late game some bug is holding me back, PLEASE TALK TO ME @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

i have not, you think they will reply us there? here it dont seem like they care :frowning: , i will post there anyways thanks for the advice

Been quite some time since Dummy registers the fake hits as true.

You have to test with a real target or a skill that depends on number of hits.(DPE comes to mind)

lol u rly think I don’t know how many hits does my skills? Things like dummy perfectly show number of hits. Go crystal mine and test every skill u think has fake multi hits(there is no skills with fake multi hits in the game) on the flag. Go check it on every 3rd ET floor where you need to kill objects etc etc.

yeah thats true, tho if it is or not fake multi hit it should just be fixed dont you think? but imc just dont talk to us idk why

in my opinion, they should fix things like cyclone bug, then meaningless things like “fake” multihits

??? How can you say that man thats def not meanless bro. and what cic bug? there is no bug on cic that ive seen

Low levels of cyclone block yourself even if you have the movement attribute

holy, thats bad, they should just fixx everything about dopp :frowning:

So in the end its not worth to make zornhau over lvl 6 now!

It’s still a fake multi hit because if you ever reach damage cap,all your hits will still add to that value.

I main a hackapell, the class is riddled with fake multihits to this day.

Zornhau indeed is a fake multihit skill. Try to use it in a low hp monster where you are sure just the “first hit” will kill it. If the other “hits” are still landing = fake multihit. Another way to detect is looking at crits: When Zornhau crits, all the hits crit as well, right?

is it still bug? anyone can report it?