Tree of Savior Forum

Can't connect to ANY server. :(

http://imgur.com/sM49pwO
Well. That’s what I get showed when I try to connect to any of the three servers. :frowning:
It kinda feels like the "ETC_"error that was showing before the patch.

I really wanna test the game. Anyone else gettin’ the same error? Is there any solution or do I have to wait a new patch?

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Well it’s the same error as before. That dic something blah blah error. They just translated it.

1 Like

Yeah, as I thought.
So, we’ll have to wait. ;/

same error here :rage: :rage: :rage:

no wander i get update before i play the game , this are the same error as yesterday .
Well at least they put effort to explain the error

i was able to login even with that error 2hrs ago, just need to spam click the start button, but now , it doesn’t work :slight_smile: , what a fix .

just spam (press) the enter button in game until you see the lobby^^

I am facing the same error after this morning’s patch! :slight_smile:

me to
LOL very bad staff support ;/

I’m having the same error… :disappointed_relieved: :tired_face:

the same error…
since the day 27/10 18:37 pm I TRY play but… I’m about to give up the game and uninstall… return to HotS

Yep! the same! Try to connect about 30 times over 3 hours! :-(((

This is a test, errors are expected and the servers are open to test them, dear :slight_smile:

1 Like

bad one, i have the same problem.
i really want to play this beta, the first was perfect.
no errors like this.
just wait for the fix.

The “spam enter” thing never worked for me, but what I do is: Leave Task Manager opened, get the error, click “yes”, close the game with task manager and repeat until I get in the game…
It usually takes me 2~4 times at this time of day.
Remember guys: this is a Beta test with over 140k players to test it… it’ll have crowded servers and a lot of lag sometimes… just be have patience.

Well, at least they changed the error notification into something more understandable rather than @dicID_^$ETC___20150918014643$^ :sweat: that’s something done I suppose…

Can someone of the staff tell us what happen or what to expect… if the error is gonna solve… or lose our hopes and uninsntall the game… plz i really want to play.

this work for me

2 Likes

Try this:
-use windows mode
-at the time when you choose server, when the cursor chance into loading click close (x), no, don’t you dare click ok, just leave it
-wait 5-10 seconds
-now, click cancel
-enjoy it

1 Like

Same here! I want play but i don’t want pass all my day just trying made login.