Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot log into specific character on ToS

Hello everyone Yuusha here, my family name in game is Hero. Been playing with you all since both closed Betas.

About 3 days ago, I was unable to log into my wizard in the Klaipeda server. I got a weird issue where I got a “cannot connect to server” message for a few milliseconds at the character select screen and then got rerouted to the server select page.

I have done a lot of things and to no avail havent been able to play my character since early Thursday.

1. I downloaded every extra file that the Known Issues page noted.
  2. I redownloaded ToS and ran again.
  3. I messaged staff, Staff quickly replied to send them a PM and then never heard of them since.
  4. Tried for several hours to log into the server via brute force.

So then I gave up on that character and made a swordie to play a bit. Everything is going fine.

IIRC, I was stuck inside a house in Klaipeda trying to finish a quest and got kicked. It only has 2 channels and switching between the two didnt solve it.

Here are older pictures of my the error message.
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/12670736_10209539606835692_6805314437844528766_n.jpg?oh=e4bf76f32ab60d295cc41f9f255e01d0&oe=57844578

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/10294489_10209539607555710_1498100143065922619_n.jpg?oh=d3f87307f9b5cfafef82487de39d8717&oe=578FC90D
This message showed up very briefly and then I got routed back to the server select page.

Now, I understand that IMC is going through a lot of complaints and PMs, so I understand the latency in solving my problem. They, however, should at least give each and everyone of us a time/date as to when they could get back to us. Especially those who already financially supported the game (me included).

Well im off to designing Op Amps.

-Yuusha

13 Likes

Been that long? Ridiculous…

1 Like

Pinging @Staff_Julie for some assistance on the matter.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

We will sort this out.
Sorry about the delay.

1 Like

@STAFF_John Thank you John, I understand that this you guys have much larger and more serious issues to account for first. However, I hope that this can be resolved at least with some celerity, (maybe before f2p LOL?)

Thanks for the notice.

… So Yuusha, how’s going Maou-sama?

1 Like

I havent faced Maou-sama in months. I’ve been sending her mail but only have been talking to Head-Maid sama about my exploits in person. :frowning:

Hi Guys,

I’m playing in Klaipeda server.
I am facing this problem too. I cant remember exactly what i was doing when i got disconnected, from yesterday until now i am unable to start game with my character. I created another character and i can start the game. And there’s another problem is that i accidentally create a team in Telsiai server because i wanted to see if its my internet problem that is causing me to unable to start the game.I wish to transfer to if transfer is possible in near future because i’m located in SEA. Are there any ways to delete that team in Telsiai server?

I have the same problem on the klaipeda server. I can’t start the game on my main character, so I made a new wizard which worked fine until I tried to enter the bokor house. Then that one also got kicked and now I can’t start the game on either character.

When it happened the first time, my friends’ friends list showed that my first character was still logged in until I logged onto the new character I created. Now it shows them that my other character is still logged in.

1 Like

@STAFF_John Hello i have problem on EU server if i log in its say Cannot Connect to server and i try more its Work good But when i play and Warp Its DC but my friend play all good please Fix this -,-

This is the house I am having an issue with.

And I still can’t log in :frowning:

Can you try to start the game again with the character?
We have made some adjustments.

1 Like

Just to be sure, what was your starting city?

@STAFF_John

I’m stuck in Crystal Mines Hidden 2F

anyway to be ported out?

Anilogas is my lodge and character name, starting city klaupedia

on server klaupedia

My first character is stuck in ramstis ridge, my second at the bokor house, and my third character stuck at miner’s village. It doesn’t seem to be a problem with just maps with low numbers of channels.

Look that @STAFF_John many people having chars stuck in places have 1-2 channels both bugged…

Thanks for sharing my problem rorro.

Please @STAFF_John, get me out of this limbo please! :frowning:

CommanderLoadFail Error
Server: Klaipedia
Team Name: Boudoux
Character Name: Boudoux
Zone: Topes Fortress 1F
Starting City: Klaipedia

I have made some adjustments. Could you check it out?

1 Like

It’s not just your problem half server having this trouble