Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot delete old character

So…I recently installed this game after years away and thought I wanted to do a fresh start and delete my old characters that I had before.

But for some reason thanks to “unequip items before deleting your character” I cannot delete my character because my old character seems to be bugged, in my lodge they have items but when I enter the game they have no items to unequip, I cannot play with these character either because after ~1-2 min I get booted out to server screen.

So…help?

You need to take off your companion also NOT DELETE.

The thing is, I do not have a companion at all, even my old level 1 character cannot get deleted.

Take off your costumes and headgear.

To make it easier to explain, this is how it looks like in the lodge for me:
https://imgur.com/pNRP3ye

This is how it looks like in game for me:
https://imgur.com/2rr1J4T

In the 2nd pic, why do you still have the bow equipped?

You should send a ticket for support, attach that pics so you could proof that it is glitch and they might repair this in a pair of hours, do not get mad at all, they have a lot of troubles / Glitches atm.:thinking:

Sorry if i don’t write correctly, i’m still learning this language, i hope that you could get what i’m trying to explain. :sad:

On your in-game picture, your character still has a bow on her. If it was truly unequipped, it wouldn’t appear on her back. Your skills also show they’re usable, proving even more you do have the bow equipped.
I guess it’s bugged, showing you got nothing when you do…

Maybe verify the files, and if it does nothing, send them a ticket, saying how the equipments don’t appear in game so you cannot unequip them.

The bow was fully unequiped when I tried to delete the character but when you reenter the game sometimes the weapon reappear and sometimes it doesn’t even though there is no bow in weapon slot. so when I took the screenshot I had already unequiped the bow in my previous attempt and didn’t notice it when I took the image.

Will try to verify game files when I get back home.