Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot connect to server [SA]

Cool uh?! It’s been like 8 hours since the first ppl accusing this login problem, And not even a single “we know about it” from the staff.

Starting to think we are way behind in the priority list. Who knows if a single server restart would be enough? but no…seems like nobody cares.

I really think we were taken to Silute to be separated from American players. If we were still on the other servers, we’d heard earlier. Sad.

IMC, Ignoring your customers isn’t good for business…

Cant connect here also.

From Curitiba- Brasil.

Tried everything I could: verifying game cache, resetting modem, restarting computer. I’m now guessing it’s on IMC’s hands.

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John

we need some answer quick

2 Likes

Ok guys it looks like there is a solution. Enter here https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335&l=spanish and try to do this “refresh” of the files from the game. Maybe the integrity of the files failed in this updated, idk why but now my TOS is updating again, like repairing. I’m waiting it’s still charging, but i put the info so you can try too.

Galera vamos todos abrir Ticket sobre o problema! Não vamos ficar só nos comentários!

1 Like

LUG>IMC

Where r the haters of LUG now? :B

Falem da LUG agora vagabunds HAHHAHAAHA :v

2 Likes

I have the same problem! I’m from Curitiba to.

Same problem here!!: sweat_smile:
cannot connect

2 Likes

I have already openned a ticket. I suggest you to do the same.

Does not work, I have tried.

Did it. It actually updated something, but no…still can’t login.

I sent a support ticket and got a reply a moment ago. They told me to answer if i’m having same error, which i am. Had to use WTFast so i can log in, but without it i can’t select any server :open_mouth: i rec you to make a support ticket and send it, so they can have a register of people having same issue.

2 Likes

então galera vamos abrir um Ticket pq so no forum nao esta dando resultado nenhum

from cwb tooo… :smiley:

same problem :frowning:

Open ticket guys, i already open
Abre um ticket ae povo, ja abri o meu aqui

wtfk that is lame
/20chars

S e r v e r e n C h i l e

3 Likes

S e r v e r i n C h i l e

3 Likes