Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot connect to server [SA]

i’m doubting of using wtfast now. :frowning:

Hi everyone
In fact, I have the same problem here. All the servers goes on, except for Silute. I hope IMC can help us :slight_smile:

Same problem here.

/20char

And the staff? where is the staff? at least an explanation or something, or is it because we are sudacas? :frowning:

1 Like

Same here. I think we’re gonna have to wait a little bit longer.

Same here.
Family: xFelix1

same here lol, others servers no problem only SA
from Santiago Chile

It´s so good to see that the staff is looking out to help their players (sarcasm), entire day without being able to play; they already created two servers after the first two, and didnt learn anything…

IMC, we know that bad things happen, it´s complete normal to experience some troubles with new servers like SA, but we need some kind of announcement that the issue is taken care of. Please give us a feedback.

1 Like

Make an announcement please

Same Here, from Santiago Chile

Also we have an intermediate ping of more than 150 ms.!!!

I wanna play… i cant connect

Same here… i cant connect…

I wonder about the use of VPN to connect to the server

Can’t connect either, did a tracert and there’s nothing wrong in the route, also I can connect to every other server except for Silute,

Zen mastery increased by 1.

2 Likes

can´t connect to server, good bye cruel world.

can’t even update. 2 friends can’t connect either. Answers? @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Shawn

Same Here :c
fix it please u-u
Server en Chile pls

4 Likes

ServerInChile…

4 Likes

Really Devs …REALLY !! more than 8-10 hours with this problem and not a single answer or info from the Staff… !! @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_J