Tree of Savior Forum

Can you seriously not trade between characters...?

I gave my friend some Vikaras Cores to give to my other character, only to find that they became untradeable and are now useless sitting in his inventory.

So I say: What?

I don’t care about the weapons/armour potential, but misc. items? Really?

Please take off the untradeable counter after just trading once.

1 Like

They are so you dont pass to your alters the mats and recipies to make gear with full potential.

IMO the whole system is just stupid.

1 Like

It’s probably to prevent the market from over flooding with certain mats, making grinding them yourself more appealing.

I personally don’t care much if they make it infinite tradable or not, but they should at least tell people it can only be traded once. Also separate tradable mats and untradeable mats into two piles in your inventory, because currently the same items will be in the same stack no matter if some can be traded and some cannot be traded.

I think this is good, but not implemented well. It’s likely to stop people from buying up materials on the market and selling them for more, using the market to try and have a monopoly on items.

However, there’s no real reason you shouldn’t be able to trade materials from person to person. I agree with having them become untradeable after buying them off the market, but not when trading person to person.

The only issue with that, is that you can’t buy a material for your friend and give it to them later. It’s hard to juggle. Maybe materials should just all have potential of 3/3? That would give enough leeway to trade around, I think.

There is a workaround for that: set up buy-in shop on the character you want to give mats to, select needed mats and set price of 1 silver, logout, log in on character with mats and sell them to yourself. This method wont work for complete items tho =/.

There is more problems with current system atm btw - you cant separate tradeable from untradable mats in one stack, so you cannot select which mats will be used for crafting and in most cases you are left with untradeable ones.

1 Like