Tree of Savior Forum

Can we stop now, pls?

Please stop selling stuff like these now will ya? Given the current state the game is in, having these items make the game even ‘cheaper’ and makes you feel playing mobile games with no purpose

What are these legend growth gear packs anyway? Sounds like a complete and total disregard to your players’ efforts especially for casuals who try to gear and fail along the way with all the rng involved

Want some income? Why not check suggestions from real players in forum/game, such as making special costumes for all classes instead of this?

8 Likes

IMC right now reading your concern post

I agree. Someone mentioned adding a Grita-lookinglike phoenix pet for the Falconer, that’s the thing people would pay a fortune for, not those crappy boosting packages.

1 Like

IMC: Costumes??? huehuehuehue never have some pay to win ■■■■ instead

1 Like

They keep doing this because it’s what makes them money. Sadly they won’t stop unless players actually stop buying their packages.

1 Like

they need us helping support SpiritWish :smiley:

1 Like

Other games even with a different genre, thrive via micro transactions thru selling skins - which do not affect performance apart from looks

And look how much money they make as long as the game platform is decent. What we have in tos are handful of people spending tons $$$ while the majority suffer in poor gameplay development

1 Like

and when it does show up itll be rank A in a gacha cube

3 Likes

I don’t know why you guys are complaining while Maplestory is even worst than this. Frenzy totem, Permanent teleport rock, permanent 2nd neck slot, battledroid, BoD Ring, etc.

Let not forget you need to devote 2-3k hours to at least attempt End-game content while ToS only take like 300-500 hours. (Forgot about ichor’s RNG)

Sure, the game dev need to make money somehow but they aren’t throwing in stupid stuffs like Maplestory did. (Maybe except golden pigs but classes like Thaum and future ARTS Miko make this mount useless. Not to mention diminishing return value as well).

1 Like

On a side note, does the exp box from the third package just basically grant you a max class level character?

That would be funny.

That what it does. I highly doubt anyone would buy it since it’s really easy to level up chars from 1-400 now a day.

I mean I’m not gonna lie… I plan on buying 5 of the first box250 raid stones … and than that second box… if you bought 3 that’s 129 enchant jewels o:

1 Like

All the stuff in these packages are obtainable in game so at least it isn’t something dumb like Diamond Anvils. Still this reeks of desperation for some quick monies and im sure they will get their wish.

I’ll admit some of these packages are tempting.

2 Likes

Isn’t that what they want? ‘’ tempting "

I just don’t like the feeling it creates when you don’t participate in these cash grabs. It’s like you are being left behind if you don’t take advantage.

1 Like

The stuffs in this package are very easy to obtained if you have an established account. They are only “meaningful” for new players. I just made a new alt and leveled it from 1-380 in 3 days with main quest and little grinding. I don’t understand all those complains are about. It’s only shorter the time for new players to get to the end game with 99% of the populations are. What is the big deal? If you play the game in regular basis, all those stuffs are either Walt obtained by doing regular daily or they are unnecessarily and heavy RNG gambling.

It is a bit jarring to just see 10m silver slapped on to the package. At best this just causes minor inflation, at worst it sets the precedent to just slap direct TP to silver more often, effectively creating an RMT shop.

Put an extra, salable token in there instead of 10m silver imo

what weapom is this?

legend Growth Weapon Selection Box

release +16 or +21 enhancement scroll
and also druid special costume with special effect to change werewolf hybrid to black
this is the only way i ll spend money.

some ppl got money instead of time to do the leveling or gear hunt.let them buy it so they can at least get decent. and let imc rich.just make sure to pay the dev and animator and release that druid costume and add special effect to zealot costume for god sake,

legend growth? it just legend equip that grows with your lvl. each time you get lvl up, their stats are raise a bit. Maybe it will stuck on lvl 400 and has base stats like legend grade lvl 400. While we still have event to get +11 armor for 600 event coin and +11 tc8 weapon for 6,5k valavos coin for newbie.

I dunno with some of you guys, really…

I am not “complaining” because I’m a newbie, neither coz I’m a veteran. All these packs make easy money, easy game, and in the end where are those players? Gone

So should they also just sell weapons with specific enhancement until +40 then? Still nothing wrong with that