Tree of Savior Forum

Can we stop now, pls?

You forgot that making special class costume/making falcon’s skin requires the work of artist to design and draw. Which means, giving them more money. Which also means the profit they’ll get will be lower than selling “things that already exist in game” because they need to give up some of their profit to pay the artists too.

I don’t justify imc’s money hungry policy but if you compare this pack to special class/skin, this pack is really the better way for the company to make easy money.

“Things could also be worse” is not a legitimate defense for why things aren’t better.

6 Likes

Comparing to the worse thing is such sophistication. None of your conclusion is valid.

You’re actually right, though let us not forget IMC actually holds contests about design… Say like weapon skins? Oh wait…

The epic designs of people like @WarNux And some other artists that won, what last year?, have not been released. IMC dont pay players to design, but where are those weapon skins hmm?

2 Likes

I don’t know how else they can fund the game if not with outrageous TP packages to overcome their own RNG hell.

Their customer service regarding TP items is so bad, I’m still waiting (over 2 months now) for the refund of the Dark Energy that was removed (the buff) by a bug shortly after using it(about 3 minutes after using it).

Players are leaving here and there, and the people who are no longer satisfied with their game and service (like me) won’t consider paying anymore.

So, if they don’t plan to boost customer service and performance, they have to get TP from these few new players and starved whales who don’t get enough silver from selling tokens.

1 Like

Some thing in the game still makes people to drop out like the CC meta that they never dare to touch really (the nerfs on Cryo didn’t do an inch on the meta really because they make magnetic force unavoidable+stunning for +4s)… And the contrast on PVE difficulty where everything is too easy and you can do solo without dropping a sweat, except Skiaclipse Legendary for now at least. Or the most commented, the potato optimization.

And those packs are seasonal selling, kinda don’t hurt much the economy in the end in my opinion… Whales will allways be whales.

it can help players who returned but the price is too high…

It’s milking, not helping.

if they wanna helping i think thats not, cause the price and items include not for newbie.

sometimes i know why this game lookslike dead, its not cause the game but cause how IMC handle the game. cmiiw

they already did helping returner with the returning box,returning shop, plus this summer festa-_-

you can grab those summer festa coin reward and get relevant for most content
and its as simple as dont like it dont buy it
like a donate button that we never knew what behind but if you wish then just pay

mmo is basically money maker,business, with some f2p rider on it.
just think they need quick money for future classes or patch we are hoping for
creating ideas,graphic arts, animation,code,salary etc is not cheap
and whether the money get to the right hand or they are rich already i dont wanna care either

and its not like this seasonal stuff gonna break the economy
nor a diregard cause player with real effort can get better stuff than this fixed growth stuff that you can get from summer festa event without even pay

its just another seduce for whale or quick trip for newbie with cash who want to get relevant to most content quickly
those who arent willing to pay can start stacking vasalov coin till summer festa ends

let the whale pay to subtitute f2p player
for me i feel tempted but i rather grab druid special costume with black hybrid lycanthropy

1st, those packages are meant for new players, so they can jump right in, spend some big money, and feel right at home when they reach lvl 420. basically, it’s there to nurture future whales.

2nd, while I do disagree with selling power in-game, the power that those package give are not exclusive to the said package. you can get yourself a t5 +11 savinose stuff nowadays for cheap. heck, summer event gives you a t8 +11 savinose for free too.
the only thing i disagree is with the likes of golden pig pet. the +777 looting chance ONLY if you pay some shitload of money is just a bit too p2w imo.

3rd, it’s the long-old argument of “hello, I like money”. so yeah, just give it up.

I beg to disagree on that last bit, because even if sometimes it is in vain to make threads such as this, then what other way will IMC know what we think, what players think about their game? It’s called feedback, and every kind of decent service has one

If we atleast don’t try to be heard, then we will indeed never be heard at all

2 Likes

I’m honored to be remembered. :sad:

1 Like

Sending feedback to IMC at the moment (they had moments where they took a lot of feedback from iToS) is like the Golden Records sent in space, maybe they’ll reach something… Maybe not, better try than ignore the possibility, as non-existent as it is.

Back on topic, in my opinion, while these packages are bad, they’re also far from the worst we’ve seen. It’s pretty much selling RNG (for a change) and giving players what they need to reach the endgame, except they already get everything to do that;
New wake up packages every 3 months, sprout/summer event, and I’ve even heard of a kToS event giving +21 varna weapons which I hope was a joke.

tl;dr: you’re not gonna keep players by selling them 500 TP easy access legend gear, on the opposite, they’ll get bored faster and see no reason to farm an actual legend weapon when they see they’ll just get 100 int/str/con/dex/spr at best, walled behind a horrible wall of RNG/grinding that ichoring is.

PS: I bought one of the 287 TP pack, and the best roll I got out of ALL enchant jewels was physical damage reduction 8.7%. From a legend jewel… The 2 other legend jewels gave me movement speed 1 and critical rate 2.6%.
I got smited hard for trying this, could’ve bought a bunch of tacos instead.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.