Tree of Savior Forum

Can we possibly get a "Team Name clean up"?

Hi, IMC.

Just a small suggestion here:

There are a lot of team names that have been untouched since Founders release. Is there any way to snatch up an ancient team name?

May I suggest cleaning up super inactive accounts, so more team names become available again?

I’d like to know if anyone else wants this to happen. :distinguished:

8 Likes

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Ethan ~

• Wipe inactive accounts.
  • User decide check the game.
  • User get surprised seeing his account and TPs + Pack(s) deleted.
  • IMC Profit some more tickets with complain + even more dirty on top of their already non existent “good” reputation.
1 Like

Just:
Rename all teams which didn’t log in for 6 month or something to Name_old and give them a rename voucher. So these names are now free and nobody gets screwed over and probably no abuse possible.

Make a news post about it a few weeks before and send emails, post on FB etc.
If someone cares…they can just login and prevent “loosing” there name.

3 Likes

Get the team name of a famous old player, proceed to scam people impersonating as said old player. Profit.

2 Likes

I just want to shorten my name from Mobaboy, to just “Moba” c:

Maybe allow it via ticket requests and only under certain conditions like total play time of the target name?

4 Likes

Ticket requests would be the most discrete way of doing it, I agree. ~

4 Likes

I don’t want to be called DrRM_Old D: am quite young and sexy :3

1 Like

And you can stay young if you login before that. Or get a fresh new sexy name if you dont. As i wrote… :haha:

1 Like

Wise man once said, one does not shine by his name, but he shall make his name shine.

-Peter King, NSGK (2015)

5 Likes

I tried making my name Shine… but game says it already exists… we really need cleanup :o

1 Like

While I like the idea, 6 months is too short.
TOS is full of people who go on hiatus for months and only check the news, after all, waiting to be able to log back (or people who got life issues).
12+ months seems more fitting imo~ Usually if someone didn’t log at all for a year it means they don’t care anymore.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.