Tree of Savior Forum

Can the dragoon helmet be hidden now?

Haven’t been keeping up with this game for awhile, just wondering if the ugly helmet can be toggled on and off now or is it still mandatory and you need to switch weapon for it to go away for 3 minutes.

It’s still an important buff and you cannot hide the helmet. It lasts 5 minutes.

In an upcoming update, it will be a toggle buff and will be a permanent duration until you decide to take it off.

So even in the upcoming update, you still can not both have the buff be active and hide the helmet?

You can only hide with the weapon switch trick, and will continue to be like that.

1 Like

Wow okay. Guess IMC doesn’t listen at all…

The helmet is a subjective thing; some people like it, some people don’t. I personally think it looks cool.

Especially in PVP scenarios, it’s important to know if people are wearing the helmets (Murmillo and Dragoon) when fighting them. One of the new classes being added to the KR server today (Retiarii) even has an ability to knock off helmets, making it even more important as a game mechanic. Being able to see it is important.

2 Likes

Dragoon helmet is okay. But personally I don’t quite like Murmillo helmet.

As others mentioned, you can hide it by weapon swap. It’s jut a bit of hassle but it does the trick.:laughing:

you can ‘‘hide’’ the helmet by changing hair color while wearing the helmet :smile: it works for my murmillo.

1 Like

Forgetting the fact that helmet has 0 CD.
:smirk:

Cooldown or not, it takes a moment to put it back on, and I don’t think that will be a priority for them when they are getting hit. Also not sure if you can be interrupted while trying to put it on; that would be a bonus, but you can always just stun them or something too to prevent the skill from being used.

This is also important because the Murmillo helmet provides protection against missiles and magic, and removing that on an enemy for your allies is extremely beneficial.

And being able to hide the helmet would prove beneficial to the player wearing said helmet and to their allies. I think the helmets should be able to be hidden and still have the buffs active personally.

when can we make our characters invisible with a toggle option? just kidding of course.

idk, doesn’t make sense to me that you could toggle it. I think the idea of putting on a helmet tied to the buff is extremely cool. This is the same discussion like the people who want to play Thauma without the buffs that literally swell body parts to swell body parts xD

…what if there was like alternate helmets to choose from? Would that be more acceptable?

There aren’t many costume fit your character when you have bigass helmet.

6 Likes

Exactly why I dislike it so much. I’ve found that players are overwhelming against the helmet. I spent money to make my character look that way it does, disincentivizing that is bad.

It should be made into a Passive and the Retiarii skill disables it for a few seconds, especially now that it has a permanent uptime.

6 Likes

At least when I play with my Murmillo, when I swap my weapon (alt+Z, to another spear without shield) the helmet “disappear”.

Have you tried something like that?

Thankfully, the recent golden warrior costume fits the color scheme of dragoon helm,

Agreed, though IMO helm has to have a cooldown but still 100% uptime, 1 minute uptime and 1 minute cooldown, so that tossing the helm timely would add strategy as well like unhoursing lancers with initiate/trot buff.

I have a dream~

Murmillo3 getting an atribute that makes all partymembers equip helmets MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Apparently, there is a graphical bug wherein party wears dragoon helmet. :joy:

it says in the opening post that you can do this.

Without shield? Well, there’s no solution for this “issue”.