Tree of Savior Forum

Can the dragoon helmet be hidden now?

You have to do it a lot though since unlike Dragoon, Murmillo’s helmet has a negative effect of slowing movement. It’s a rough life being an arena slave.

No idea why people even disagree with anyone asking for an attribute toggle to show the helmet or not…the helmet is a great buff, but it gives you ZERO incentive to buy a hair or hair color or a special hair costume because ALL of it is hidden. Also almost no costumes go with the big brown bird beak helmet…from a business stand point its more profitable and encourages players to purchase hairs and hair cosmetics to add a attribute that toggles helmets.

3 Likes

Just enhace an item and it will dissapear but the effects stay

Rodelero / Pelt costume + helmet
Dragoon cos + helmet

Pretty much the only costume that works well for the helmets, everything else looks hideous. I won’t bother buying TP cosmetics for these chars if dev doesn’t change things

Do these still work? I’m trying the methods here and they aren’t working for me.

Don’t play the game but I’m guessing not since noone replied to this topic yet with an update yet.

That sucks… I kinda need a murm1 in my r10 build but I hate the helmet.

The only way to hide Dragoon or Murmillo helmets is to check the “Hide Special Hair Costumes” option. That’ll remove the helmets’ graphical effect but it’ll also hide your character’s wig (If they’re wearing one).

1 Like

Tried it and it works! thanks!! Sad about the hairstyle being hidden though.

I wish goon/murm helmets had at least some degree of customization. For example, if the feathers on the murm helmet were to change color depending on the hair dye you are using. But I guess Imc would never do something like that…

the hide hair cos seems to work for my murmi too, I don’t know if that’s intentional. But I hope they implement a better look like an aura instead or something. For now we can only override the default hair style by using the beauty shop … if they meant for us to use the beauty shop then that’s sneaky…