Tree of Savior Forum

Can i report people for rushing dungeon?

• Reason for report : He f**king rush it

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : SirMine

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 01:27

• Evidence He rush a damn dungeon in Auto match dungeon for god sake why??

IMC just give everyone a free dungeon reset and now I just loss it cause of one assh*le

He broke my heart, It’s hurt

I cant take this fencer anymore, he more like cancer than fencer

why did a 221 fencer get automatched in the first place, wtf

1 Like

simple, he want to troll another player, oh wait, hes from varena like me, what a shame
yea, curentsystem any lvl above minimal requirement dungeon can queue,
im often enter low lvl dun queue instance with my 330lvl for helping my guildmates or just bored and help random people at there for cut of the time running dungeon, especially 200lvl ++ dun up.

~wigglewiggle,2017

Time to add a “blame” system. 10 blames and the person can’t run any dungeons/instances for a week (a)
(But of course everybody would abuse it and blame people they don’t like XD "Ew, an Archer 1 Ranger 1 QS2 Wugu 2 Fletcher 1… gives them a blame )
I don’t understand this kind of people either. They’re just trolls. But the boring kind too… That’s why a system to kick people off a party is usually needed.

in auto much you kinda need to work with what you get
no one can control the players in something like this
if i ware you i would search for group in the chat or invite my friends or do it solo
i suggest you do the same

I don’t mind if that works in party queue, but not if he is solo in autoqueue like what the hell,

Last time i qued from lvl 50 dngeon with my 250 thauma theurge… i helped those lowbie to level up they are happy because it was fast and doubled their exp. Its nice to see them happy when they compliment you nice things.

2 Likes

I thought there were some kind of 50 levels restriction on dungeons, since when doing Tenet dungeon, I never got into a party with people of more than level 100.
Anyway, people rushing in the dungeon is surelly a problem, a way to avoid that, would be if the dungeons were not so simple, and higher level players get some kind of penalty in status for entering the dungeon, so the challenge would be like a even.

A Suggestion, that would make wonderful sense for IMC to implement, rather than an auto warp out after the boss is defeating allow individuals to decide whether or not they want to leave. (Yes or No Box)
Meaning if 1 individual rushes the rest of the players can decide if they want to leave or not.
(If No is Selected a pop-up remains in the corner of the screen allowing them to leave any time they want.)
This would fix any problem like this and allow players (like soloing Tenet church) to take out the boss while blessing & stuff is still active and then go on to kill the other stuff, massively helpful for those weaker classes as it allows them to take it out while they have full resourced rather than low resources.

Since there is a thread about this I will do my report here

• Reason for report: Rush dungeon in automatch

• Server : Silute

• Team Name : TheTheTheKing

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 12:07

• Evidence :

I forgot to take a screenshot but avoid this dude if you meet him:
Team Name: Lynthil
Server: Fedimian

Will be quite hard to, when auto matching.

IMC should ban people who have bad behavior!
Join Automatch and Rush is the worst thing!
If not a ban then the impossibility to do any kind of dungeon, even ET and Saalus for 1 week! This way they will learn!
It is quite obvious that they joined to rush it and ruin the gameplay to others!

Since there is a thread about this I also would like to make my report here.

Reason for report: Dungeon rushing in automatch
Server: Silute
Team Name: Kenway
Approximate date / time (EDT) : 3:27 PM
Evidence:

IMC NOT DOING ANYTHING ABT IT. THEY WIGGLE WIGGLE TO YOUR MONEY GUYS. AND LAUGH WHEN READ YOUR REPORT. THANKS!
KEEP WIGGLE WIGGLE TOGETHER,
~WIGGLE WIGGLE
~wigglewiggle,2017

1 Like

its so simple to fix, put a barrier infront of the boss room, 1 person clicks it, the rest get a ready check. if it passes, barrier gone. problem solved.

1 Like

good idea,until someone afk, problem solved. all wee need is count based dungeon is from clearing, not from entering, soo if meet ugly party or ugly behaviour man, just press leave button then start queue again. (edited)