Tree of Savior Forum

Can I magnum opus multiple times at once?

I’m trying to make honeymeli to sell in the market. I find it tedious to do it one by one.

Is it really meant to be this way or is there a technique to magnum opus multiple times at once?

1 Like

No, only one by one

Yes. After you have put in the stingers and selected the item that they’ll make, they turn greyed out or whatever. Now just repeat the pattern needed to make the stingers again in the empty space. You can make up to 6 stingers at once like this. Each additional item added this way adds to the total cast time.

1 Like

What
Are you for real?

Yes, you can do multiple at the same time. It used to be bugged, but they fixed it in the combat revamp.

2 Likes

Nice! I knew it was bugged, so glad it’s fixed. Thanks for the update. Wished we had a book we could buy from the master that saved recipes. Then we could just click on the recipe and not drag every item over!

1 Like

7 Likes

Wrong, they FINALLY fixed that as of a few weeks ago.

What! i didnt know about this addon, this is super helpful LOL, RIP all the time i wasted while making all of my brown tiny horns for my 2 archmage bangles. :unamused:

Awesome! Thank you very much :grinning:

Yeah no kidding! I hope we get some new recipes soon.

Sir, you made my day.
I’ve never been so happy to stand corrected! :smiley:

Edit: morning typo :smiley:

I can’t seem to load this addon?

I tried copy pasting the whole folder in common>TreeOfSavior>addons but the [Load AddOns] button doesn’t pop up.

Is it because I’m using the Tree of Savior Addon Manager?

Download the .ipf here:

Place that in common>TreeOfSavior>data.

In common>TreeOfSavior>addons, make a new folder called alchemy.

Refer to:

Completely forgot you had to rename it since I’ve had it installed for a while.

5 Likes

Can anyone upload the ipf file plz I have been searching for it everywhere :c

1 Like

I did everything as you said but the addon its not working for me, maybe im missing something? maybe a command to turn it on/off?

Ditto. I can’t get it to work either. I even had my brother attempt it and it doesn’t seem to be working. Just do it the old fashioned way of click and drag.

Hey everyone,

I got the addon working but I had to use version 0.2.0
The IPF version you want is at the very bottom of the page. Under the commit heading "Review and change design."
You still need to follow the instructions in Kanna’s post above, the only change being using the older IPF version.

Windows 10 doesn’t let me type the snowman into the file name though, the OS prohibits the use of colons in filenames. I had to copy/paste the snowman icon from another addon and paste it into the file name myself.

Sorry if my instructions are bad! Hope this helps my fellow Alchemists!

3 Likes

Worked for me as well <3, thanks a lot.

I have a last question, can you craft multiple items with this addon?

I don’t think so, at least not with v0.2.0. :frowning: