Tree of Savior Forum

Can I get my transfer manually? Server: Klaipeda Target Server: Silute (SA)

Hello IMC,
I’m tired of begging for a transfer to Silute server (SA), made all procedures ordered by you and no transfer, then I would ask here in the forum a manual transfer, since the tickets are not helping anything, you can see in prints…

@STAFF_Ethan
@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_John
@STAFF_J

2 Likes

lol. On both tickets they replied as if you’ve registered the ticket on the wrong date. It looks as if they didn’t even care about understanding your issue.

I guess you could try opening another ticket, is it possible? I mean, another one explaining your problem and asking what they could do to make amends for their mistake.

The first ticket was in the right date. But… but u did the process wrong. Apparently you selected the wrong type of ticket and they did answer it wrong as well.

The ticket you needed to make created an automatic message based on simple options you had to choose. Instructions were here Request to Transfer to the SA Server Open.

Yeah, I guess you are right. :frowning:
But as you said they also answered the ticket wrongly.
Tough.

Yeah, it’s strange. The first thing I thought was that they could have confused it with the SEA transfer.

But well, hope he* gets it. He can prove that he sent a ticket in the correct date, just made a small mistake as they did :confused:

When I did my ticket don’t appears the option “server transfer” and don’t appear until today .-.
I don’t know what to do anymore :confused:

Staffs? @STAFF_Ethan
@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_John
@STAFF_J
Anyone can answer my question?