Tree of Savior Forum

[Campaign] Wash your hands!

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘[Campaign] Wash your hands!’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1928

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

1 Like

I can’t help but feel that this event is a jab at current events going on in the world right now. :satisfaction:

1 Like

it’s time to die coronavirus :tired:

1 Like

Why make it only for 1 char only and not all char…so sad :weary:

I would like to appreciate IMC Staff and Management for this initiative event on the importance of proper handwashing :heart_eyes:* This is the first time i have seen a game who extends its efforts on public information on proper handwashing.

Kudos IMC STAFF. Good job guys!

Hope to see more future events! Just like this.

#Properhandwashing:100:
#XOXO im excited for this event! :heart:

:ok_hand: :prince:

#Pls Support this event TOS players :blush:

1 Like

Wheres our mask item :sad:

also,

So about this event…

• buff that gives +400 hp/sp every 10 seconds, is that a joke? (well it’s maybe useful when you are level 50, but after that…)
  • emote that is deleted at the end of the event… really?

I guess I’ll spread some disease instead…

It’s for every character

while the IMC washes hands the problems within the game continue, there is no point in sending a ticket because they do not solve it, more than 1h silute with problems for some to log in and nothing is done, but wash hands …

• +400 SP every 10 sec is not a joke.

• Unused emote.

Hello, can you guys change /medeina handwashing to /medeinahandwashing instead please? I can’t add it to my macro keys on F8 or type it manually with a space on it

it says any unused emote will be deleted :o so if yah the emote you don’t have to worry

I’d like to say that the 400 SP Recovery every 10 seconds is nice, but that in relation the HP Recovery is kinda lacking, if you have the majority of characters on your server running around with 70k+ HP.

It should’ve been something like 4000 HP / 400 SP every 10 seconds.

Would be OP for pvp events like GTW

IMC could turn it off in pvp areas.

Maybe it is https://tos.neet.tv/misc/buffs/7667

Keywords: NonPvP

But not sure, didnt pay much attention to that