Tree of Savior Forum

Calling out all Clover, Futureproof and CutenotLewd

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i hate you for deleting your post

My favorite part is that he pointed out the dead NECRO.
Then again, Iā€™ve heard multiple desu members died to said necro who was afk at the time because dealing with crappy AI pets is hard I guess?

Thatā€™s just thauma working as intended tbh

I doubt it, considering how Iā€™ve beaten you and your groupies without any help from soul crystal invulnerability many times now. Theyā€™re a last resort, and with them Iā€™m able to stop your spawn camping quite easily. You guys outnumber us in almost every encounter, maybe if you took us on in even numbers I wouldnā€™t have to use them.

https://youtu.be/fSpmFyLpy_s

I dont think you going anywhere

Every fight you instantly die then soul crystal.
Your hands have gotten so quick to press the soul crystal button I cant even tell you died.

When the pet one shots, yes.

You have the help of 6 guilds and are talking about numbers? ā€œLast resortā€ is being used about 20 or more times per gvg? You must spend a lot of money on this game or exploit.

Keep telling yourself that. Letā€™s continue fighting. I already know Iā€™ve been almost single-handedly destroying your guild these past couple of days so further justification isnā€™t needed tbh, you guys have been there too.

I started this war with about 30 soul crystals. Iā€™m down to 8. If you feel itā€™s so unfair that you have to say that Iā€™m cheating either buy some yourself or stop being so butthurt that Iā€™m the better player in most of these encounters.

donā€™t delete your sh,it you fuc,king saito piece of shi,t

no wonder why asuna cucks you

You only used 22 soul crystals out of 5+ hours of gvg? You used over 30 soul crystals in one battle.

Iā€™m not salty that you destroyed our members with cloaking invincibility flanks or soul crystal ressurections, but iā€™m stating facts with how many times you revived during our battles.

No point in arguing with someone so delusional sucks that your build is countered by bloodletting >:

Reminder that necromancers are not sorcerers and that they are in fact different classes.

I realize that your guildmates and allies have died many times while I was semi-AFK to my skeletons, but please try to think things through before you post things in public.

Also I have no idea how you died so fast watching me in my channel when we werenā€™t at war but it was pretty cute.

1 Like

I did not. Pretty sure youā€™re just blowing things out of proportion because youā€™re upset with me.

Logs will tell all. :slight_smile:

Sure thing, and if IMC is so incompetent to even give me a warning me for buying and using their cash shop items then Iā€™d hope theyā€™d at least ban you for exploiting the spectra bug.

I donā€™t know what is FutureProof peak activity time, but the main war when Iā€™m on (been very active this weekend) has been mostly vs Diamond. All other guilds are just kept wiped around. Seeing your screenshot, you must have been killing Desu in the middle of the night when half the guild was sleepingā€¦

Could always just look at the timestampsā€¦

The top screenshot was at the Fedimian Suburbs battle from 7 to 8 PM EST last night.

The bottom screenshot was at Miners Village the night we declared war on them.