Tree of Savior Forum

Calling out all Clover, Futureproof and CutenotLewd

7 Likes

It’s lit! I’m famous! So what is better Rmt through Usfine or mmotank? You would know :slight_smile:

cuz he got banned once, for being a pleb

So you’ve got a screenshot of a dead necro at bees(100% legit by IMC’s standard, they haven’t banned anyone that wasn’t an auto-potter), one actual exploiter, and a bunch of screenshots of Jace bringing down the truth about your guild. You talk about people using the Soul Crystal exploit, yet failed to post a single picture of a basecamp.

And your argument is that this assortment of screenshots is somehow proof that FP/CNL/Clover are collectively shitting up the server? Such a half-assed attempt at misinformation.

Let me ask: Who was the target audience for your post? As in, who are you trying to convince? Everyone in Klaipeda knows who you and your stooges are, and what you do. Everyone not in Klaipeda doesn’t give a damn. So, who was it? Who are you trying to preach to?

4 Likes

Resorting to personal attacks. Not very nice.

5 Likes

Whats makes you think your better?

You look so dam cool

Having trouble applying too guilds?

Ohh look at this… Reporting Treasureisland for being immature for shouting … I duno man seems like your learning from him.

LMAO who gives a ■■■■ what happened in april with guild applications? Youre fkn desparate

2 Likes

https://treeofsavior.com/event/bigbrawl/

looks like the big brawl event is early

this is the people in this thread

1 Like

HAHA

If Bloodletting and Dispellers nullify poison, how does a RMT’ing Plague Doctor die to a Wugushi?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Pixel drama. Adorable.

Brutal kirito, so basically your post is just complaining on that certain guilds/players are spreading rumours of you guys exploiting; then asking for everyone to not be so toxic?

Yet the very next thing you follow up on is a personal attack on 7th? Lol, so hypocritical.

Also, if you guys arent actually abusing any exploits, then who cares about “rumours” said otherwise, you guys know youre innocent and wont be ban, so there isnt even anything to worry about in the first place.

2 Likes

And yet the same hypocrites accusing us are all harsh abusers of economy-based exploits. Infinite soul stone usage with squire tent, and 400k++ HP “Afk necro” who’s pet one shots. Let’s just hope their abuse didn’t leave gvg/bee farm and wasn’t put to use for something like leveling or killing high-end mobs.

Also, it was quite funny how as soon as Korasai announced I am not using Spectra in any gvg they have encountered, he gets removed from Futureproof. Classic Lolipan move right there. It’s just shameful that 7 guilds are struggling to compete with one. Once Guilty Crown stepped in on Futureproof, there was no chance.

I wasn’t removed from FP, stop trying so hard.

This is a classic case of shitters getting BTFOd so hard they have to resort to calling hacks. You and your guildmates are pathetic.

Holy ■■■■, it’s too early here for guild drama but this is some good ■■■■.

4 Likes

People are running in damn circles in this thread.
Accusations are thrown around left and right.

I think its best to stop and see if IMC is willing to sort this out.
By continuing this circlejerk you’re all part of the problem.

Your agitation states otherwise. What is really pathetic is posting my picture on 4chan to seek attention, and then on here. As if my looks are relevant to this debate. I’m happily married, so I don’t really care what some desperate attention seeker has to say about my looks. These actions really show a strong leader and how much of a man he actually is.

Useless MMO Drama is always fun to watch.

1 Like