Tree of Savior Forum

Call to Action [Serious]

I imagine not much,sadly.They have an agreement with the Korean version,not this one.I remember reading on the forum way way back that they tried to reach a deal for this version but failed to do so.

Sometimes i feel like the Staff just wants to be left alone and do their thing. It’s kind of like the situation when a rebellious child hates having their parents on their back.

Definitely not just you.I’m assuming the release of the packs and their prices is causing the crash here as many are unhappy…

Here is a very quick short list of how to fix the game.

• Make it affordable, your pricing isn’t accessable to the large majority

• Optimize the game and servers to make them playable

• Release balancing patches to balance the classes (I would do this for you, for free, I could rebalance the game to a better state in under a week, including fully fixing the swordsman tree to be competitive and not OP).

• Fix the spawn rates in key area’s (I could also do this, in less than a day).

1 Like

This resumes my dreams that will never happen, while ToS still in IMC hands.

This:

This thread tells it like it is more than a hypocritical lying psychopath ever could, and without droll bias. Look at the ennumerated problems and just apply it to “we” than “I”.

Imagine a Black Friday Sale except those arent people rushing at the gates and premise of good deals; those are people with lighters, torches, and picket forks. People want a bloody riot and it killed the forums early on.

Seriously though IMC, just come clean already. You’re your own publisher, you have the freedoms to fully show us how your product is made and what you may struggle to give at the moment. Give us the sympathy to actually understand and none of this mystery nonsense.

But meh. I guess it’s a fleeting dream that gets further everyday, Melon.

1 Like

I can’t believe I’m saying this but…

The service at WP is a lot better; at least they can fake listen and pretend to be nice, even if Oda is a conniving little asshat, Campitor’s a nitwit, and Cuntnammon is nothing but an overglorified call center agent.

We get one post! One post from a staff, then we lose traction. The worse part is when TP is finally released, people are going to buy anyway because they need it instead of holding their money until IMC fixed their game.

They added a TP button. Kinda shows you their priority instead of fixing and balancing this game first lol.

1 Like

TP button that is now hidden, on my computer at least :>

At this point the game doesn’t even deserve to succeed. I suggest you point your time and effort in a more deserving direction. These DLC prices are the 100th example of how clueless they truly are.

Well it’s not at all that I’m not appreciative of the support people have shown so far for this thread.It’s amazing and it’s truly renewed my faith,especially for those that stuck around and are here now.I feel much less alone that way.

Unfortunately,people equate support to Liking,both on FB and these forums.Again,don’t get me wrong,I appreciate all the Likes this has gotten.But that wasn’t the goal of my post,the goal was to get people to put the pressure on IMC via another outlet.The forums are clearly something they don’t seriously pay attention to,so Likes here aren’t equal to going to the links and posting something,which I didn’t see a lot of,sadly.

I honestly wish I had better links than that,or even a phone number perhaps,something to get a quicker answer.It’s frustrating and today only exacerbated that.I’m rambling and I’m sorry,I suppose we just need to come up with a better game plan.

@chillcross It sure did.It took me about an hour to post what I did earlier trying every few minutes.

And I agree.IMC could take the opportunity to be transparent,unlike other publishers and show us more of their process and even put an exciting turn on handling this game independently.I would love to know more about what inspires this game and how they develop content.We care so much more than they think,but for many their patience is running thin.

2 Likes

I appreciate the thread and really like what your trying to do here btw Melon.

I wish there were other outlets too. I deleted my FB account a long time ago and I really don’t want to make another one just to post to IMC a message that will likely get ignored. Maybe a popular streamer for the game could make this message more visible? Not everyone who plays goes to the forums. If we have a twitch streamer that the communities likes perhaps we could support their stream and they could help deliver this kind of message to not only IMC but ask for more people to let IMC know the changes they want to see. Just an idea.

Thank you Asylum for the support.I certainly wouldn’t mind if any even semi-popular streamers got this message out to the masses,even just as a quick mention.I’m not incredibly familiar with Twitch as I’ve only used it to watch E3 in the past,but perhaps we can get some help with that? I honestly think pursuing the topic here and through the email still has merit to it.Some of the issues we have make the game unplayable for some,so I think it deserves to stay up as a method of contact and that Ines was wrong concerning that.

Well the email I’ve seen in the past,and the first 2 admittedly were pulled from a Google search rather quickly.I checked those 2 pages out and the WolfKnights page,and only the ToS FB page seems to be seriously active.That’s another issue.They don’t seem to be obviously active,well…anywhere.Unless someone knows something I don’t.

On a smaller bright side,we’re at 2.5k views! I figured I’d be lucky to get to 500 maybe,so this is amazing! I wish I could draw so I could make one of those celebratory doodles like other people do…

Side note,but: How is everyone today? I feel like no one asks that here enough.

To be fair, that is a question nobody asks on here.

I’m trying to muster the courage and willpower to draw ToS fanart. It’s not that I can’t, but determination for me is wavering. I was even planning to do miniskits of the adventure of my friend (also an artist) and I going through the storymode. But otherwise, I’m fine amidst the burning church that is the forums.

Well I certainly don’t blame you for being hesitant,but I’d love to see at least one piece of your work sometime.Even if it’s just one,think of it as a memory of the good times you had despite what may happen with the game.

Right? Doesn’t seem like we can do much other than walk up to the fire and roast some marshmallows…

@Rob-Mar replying here since it was so soon after I posted this that you responded,lol.

That’s good to hear! I’m okay,just got done with a temp assignment last week,so this week I need to really buckle down and revise my resume and get looking.It’s just not the funnest thing,so I’ve been slacking a little this week so far…divvying my attention between the forums and the game,or smaller things I’ve been meaning to do [exercise more,clean up,maybe do laundry even though I despise it].

Somehow, I feel like I’m going to hate myself soooo much. Check your PM, I sent something there that might help. If I get banned for doing this, I’m going to take someone else down with me :expressionless:

1 Like

man you havent go in every city and maps. i might say you go to fendi city and blinded on every map bots. even in high lvl maps theres bot and its not 1 bot per map.

Good stuff Melon, as always.

I was playing the game and skyping with a friend yesterday and i told him how i started to fear for ToS’s future with all of these things happening. I’ve been reading lots of negative stuff around here on the past few weeks and i can’t help but worry about where all of this is gonna take us.

We realized on our conversation that while both of us won’t quit and are willing to wait for the day that we’re all able to play without any issues, not everyone in this community feels the same and will end up leaving.

We spent hours playing and talking about how we love this game so much and don’t want to see it buried anytime soon. Basically what i’m trying to say is that you can count on me 200% to do my part and spread the word in anyway that i can.

Let’s help our beloved game get on it’s feet and stay alive for the longest time possible.

Much love Melon, thanks for this topic <3

1 Like

In case anyone hasn’t been in the other thread,Hakkyu Kim has personally responded to a number of topics:

Thoughts? I responded there,but basically I’m remaining skeptical for now with circumstances being the way they are now,but it was certainly unexpected.