Tree of Savior Forum

[Calculations] Pyromancer's skill damage

that… sounds like they might give “full support” spells an affinity for spr, gonna have to look through the spell list, maybe there is a trend to be seen.

What is “Overheat” ???

The number of time that you can use that spell before it goes on cooldown.

1 Like

These were the hit rates used in iCBT1:
Fireball = 2 hits/second
Fire Pillar = 2 hits/second
Hell Breath = 3 hits/second

1 Like

thank you very much. I will adjust the calculation this evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you think the INT value is applied to the skill dmg? The damage is same in the skill description regardless of INT. I tried going SPR wizard and feel the damage lacks but not so sure. Is there any source on how spell damage happens?

AFAIK there aren’t any Wiz skills, and for sure in Pyromancer, that has skills that increase with INT.

A good example of what I mean is Zaibas vs Fire Ball. Zaibas increases its damage through INT so it’s getting double the amount of damage from the INT stat ie.

(Skill damage + INT) + Magic Attack from stats and weapon - Magic defense.

Since INT increases Magic attack by 1 each, you’re essentially getting 2x magic attack from stats.

Fire Ball however doesn’t have INT scaling AFAIK and so if you put your stats into INT, you’re only getting 1 magic attack from stats. So it would be

Skill damage + Magic Attack from stats and weapon - Magic defense

So having INT does increase Fire Ball damage through magic attack but not really through the visual number on the skill like Zaibas does.