Tree of Savior Forum

C3 Cleric + C3 Priest or C3 Cleric + C3 Paladin?

Hey guys i’m currently loving my C3 Cleric. Having tons of healing tiles is insanely fun and useful and cure is simply incredible. I’m not exactly sure if im liking divine might and guardian saint. They don’t seem to be doing much at all in my opinion.

Anyhow, moving forward i am not sure where to take my Cleric 3. I hate flying mobs and wraith like creature because i simply can’t hit them.

I like priest:

1. resurrection
  2. I like their buffs!

I like paladin:

1. Barrier seems cool
  2. Smite? not sure if i like it yet but i know it can scale well with my high int.

At this point, I would appreciate any help i can get. I would like to be more useful in a party that is main priority - coming from a support side. Thank you in advance!

1. Barrier is damn cool

2. Smite is Physical, so it won’t scale with your high int.

Guardian saint is the main reason I went cleric 3 it’s such a fun skill, I’m actually surprised that you think it’s useless :joy:

You can buy Barrier Scrolls too, best of both worlds?

they dont apply the paladin attribute that reduces ranged damage (physical and magical) by 30%

Continue high int, get
-> priest 2 -> miko.
Miko hamaya vs flying. Priest 2 for mass heal & revive. Blessing makes heal tiles hit twice (hidden effect).

Priest 3 stoneskin won’t be very useful if you have low SPR. If you really want to priest 3, you get a stronger mass heal, revive, blessing.

Int type cleric 3 paladin3 will be a healbot type, with free barrier. Paladin restoration increases heal of [heal] & [mass heal] & [healing factor]. Restoration level does not matter, just level 1 is sufficient to proc this hidden effect on all heals. Restoration & Barrier can be scrolled & sold at market by pardoner. Go to market and search ’ skill scroll’, you will get all scrolls + prices.

1 Like

So do I max it out? I have it at level 5 at the moment. I used it a lot of times in dungeons but didn’t really see the SP recovery.

Thanks. I might consider this!

Uh Guardian Saint doesn’t recover your SP, it grants you immunity while the chosen party member takes your damage instead of you, and there’s a %50 damage reduction attribute.

int build - strongest heal
cleric3paladin3plague2
15 heal + restoration that make heal healing more hp by 50%
and plague doctor synergy with paladin
conviction + pandemic

priest???
int - not making priest good
spr - not make cleric heal better

cleric3paladin3plague2 is 1 of best cleric3 build

it shine after you reach plague doctor c2

max incineration, black death steam, pandemic
lv1 healing factor
then save last 4 points for c3 or lv5 healing factor

it’s work as cleric2xxx1paladin3plague2 but less debuff
plague c1 life is harder than cleric2with xxx1
everything will be easy after you get black death steam
you can duo with pelt3
let’s them stack ton of mob and u rekt them all in 1 skill rotation(or even half)

another cleric3 build that good as paladin3
is cleric3sadhu2druid3

It increases your SP and Stamina recovery while under the Guardian Saint buff.

Btw, you can also switch the one taking the damage via an attribute, so you can take damage for someone else. Not recommended on non-Kabbalists without Ein Sof lvl 10+,though.

Priest Stoneskin is very useful even with low SPR because you can block attacks even with a dagger equipped, so I’d get Stoneskin at lvl 5 no matter what (which gem and Divine Might the Block in PVE will get boosted to up to +560 without any points in SPR, and if you get your hands onto Attila later, you can add additionally 160 block rate onto that.
720 block rate with a dagger 50% of the time isn’t a bad deal at all I believe…).

1 Like

but it’s better ti build priest with high spr

priest in my pt have stone skin lv1 that +1600 block

and cleric3 is not usefull in priest build

it’s waste of rank that u could get oracle,kabba,krivis,pardoner and better support circle

Hello there, I’m glad to know that there is someone that still take Cleric 3. Guardian Saint is a weird skill mainly because it kills people in your party if you can’t make your tank step on it reliably, but with the new attribute you can tweak it to something else entirely. Divine Might is basically a middle finger towards the skill level cap. Ever feel like “darn these 15 heal tiles are sweet!” well guess what, DM can give you one more tile and Houki Broom adds one more! This goes for all kinds of stuff like Fade duration or Cure damage.

If I were you, I’d go some CON regardless of what class you will take. This is because the attribute [Guardian Saint: Change Target] remodels GS back to its traditional, holy purpose: to be a Devotion tank and relive the old Crusader days of RO. DM is an absolute must because your friends will always appreciate an extra level on their favorite skill.

For the class, I can give you two options which are Paladin 3 and Priest 3. Do NOT take any combination of those circle though, it’s kind of an all or nothing path.

1. Paladin (Full CON or CON:DEX)
    Paladin is a class with sweet, sweet reduction skills and amplify your Heals to boot. The reason I urge you to take C3 is for Barrier of course. Melee fighters will be forced to sit tight outside of the Barrier and ranged fighter will have their damage reduced by 30%. Mages will have to deal with the increased Mdef and your Resist Elements. Rest of the skill points can go to Conversion for funsies or to Conviction+Smite to empower the based hammer. This is THE Crusader build and can go with full CON or CON/DEX (you might’ve been pumping INT and I think it’s kinda okay for the stats since it scales to Heal).

2. Priest (INT:CON or SPR:CON)
    Priest is a very support oriented class and I recommend this one if you prefer buffing over tanking. However, you won’t be able to use GS as much as Paladin because you would have to keep pumping INT for heals and damage, or SPR for buffs. Blessing now scales with INT and SPR, so definitely max it. You can go with INT and grab Exorcism for extra damage and Mass Heal for extra heals. Or you can get SPR and pray to God your Stone Skin and Aspersion can hold off the physical damage. I think physical defense has been buffed with the Gem update so 48% pdef from Aspersion can’t be that bad (can it?).

For R7 and R8, I’m not too sure. Miko is a one circle wonder and you can’t possibly go wrong with Plague Doctor (seriously). Whatever your choice it must involve status immunity and removal so I things like Daino Krivis might not work so well.

My personal suggestion is Inquisitor for R8 because of its sheer damage and anti-magic capability. If you go INT, then Malleus Maleficarum will serve you well. If you go DEX, you can use God Smash on Breaking Wheel and AoE crit all day long. Paladin have a hidden synergy with God Smash but cmiiw. Priest is a huge middle finger to physical attacks while Inquisitor is a huge middle finger to magical attacks.

One final note is take my suggestion with a handful of salts or better yet, don’t take it at all because I’m about as new as you here or worse. The suggestion above are just a byproduct of stupid brainstorming and might be a heap of junk, so it’d be better if you consult to veterans. Cheers (and pardon the wall of texts).

2 Likes

CON alone will not suffice unless the guy you buff with GS has enough defence.
when using Guardian Saint with the reversed damage attribute on random people in dungeons or Siaulai missions, I usually take about 6-15k damage if they get hit. Remember that damage is reduced by 50% already?(or maybe the attribute of damage reduction is bugged/broken? Idk).
If not for Kabbalist and/or in a premade party with friends/guildies (or by checking ones equipment before giving the buff), it’s more secure to say that you will end up pretty dead (Currently running with 17K HP [130+ CON] and barely surviving those hits; imagine what will happen if the two of you get hit simultaneously…).

Well, as a dedicated tanker with Paladin +Barrier, you might make it,
but I’m not too fond of the skill [Guardian Saint of course] currently. Might change when I get my Ein Sof to lvl 15+ later on when Rank 9 comes out so that the damage will no longer threaten me unless they go naked…

Wow that is some heartbreaking news. Do you usually get hit for 6-15k by those mob? If yes then the attribute is broken I think. So GS calculates damage using the “protectee’s” defense then?

no cleric3 for paladin physical type paladin
cleric3 is bad in non magic build
if u want to play physical paladin
it’s better to pick cleric2diev1 or cleric2priest1 not cleric3paladin3

priest have monstrance that buff your dex and cri rate
while diev1 have statue that lower your cooldown and 3charge physical attack skill as filler

cleric3paladin3 is good as magical paladin
becoz int make your heal stronger especially with paladin

Not sure I get your point there but I think OP is already a Cleric3 so no Cleric2Diev1 or Cleric2Priest1 unless they plan to rank reset.

But yes Paladin3 can go with full INT no problem because it’s main support features are Barrier, Resist Elements, and Restoration. All OP have to do is keep doing what they have been doing up to this point and hope those 15 heal tiles and Cure can carry them to R7. In my opinion going INT on Paladin just for heal power is a bit overkill because of Restoration, but I don’t know either if DEX is gonna help without Monstrance so yeah.

Can the veterans chime in please?

I’m currently a Cleric 3 Paladin 3, going for Miko and then Inquisitor, INT > CON build.

I can say that leveling a Paladin is a real pain when played as a mage, but the elemental reduction the class provides make both heal and cure deal a heck ton of damage, especially on dark property monsters (My highest damage on Cure was 8k per hit, while on heal 6k per tile without blessing double proc)

This is my distribution:

Might consider moving some levels from restoration to Turn Undead, I need to know if Animus works with the extra HP regen the skill gives.

3 Likes

I see you picked Smite+Conviction. Does that work as a filler since you play as a mage? How do they perform with INT:CON? Do you think INT will work okay on Inquisitor?