Tree of Savior Forum

Butler & Maid Costume Box (Black)

hi guys i know lot of us gone fishing i just wonder what bait should we use to get the black one?

i already have 2 reds i used shrimps

Also got a red, no blacks. Honestly making it completely RNG on whether or not you can get the costume at all because your daily fishing attempts are limited was a pretty jerkass move.

1 Like

got the black and red using shrimps.

cant you exchange it with the npc using 25 fish ?_?

or is this something else :confused:

The NPC exchange is the blue one, you have to fish the red and black one.

Also either the black one is much rarer or is just much higher demand because I never see it on the market.

Are we able to sell these costumes via the market? and I thought we are only able to fish for one red and one black, I didn’t know you could fish for multiple reds/blacks

Yeah can confirm. I got 3 reds actually. Still no black…:tired_face:

Been fishing for 1 to 5 hours daily but yet to see any red/black maid costume. The event is ending soon… help :sob:

This event is so stupid. Completely up to the RNG whether or not you get what you want from it and they made the prize I (and most other people) want the most the rarest apparently (maid and butler uniforms are black in real life most of the time, after all)

Thanks.

2 Likes

They need to drastically decrease the amount of time taken to do lifestyle events like fishing. Some of us can only play a couple of hours a day. Having a timed event which can potentially use 1-5 hours of AFKing in the game (while being unable to do anything else) isn’t really a good event.

5 Likes

I agree, if there were more rods, equipment, and buffs to lower the duration, fishing would become an actual feature to progress in. It does look like IMC is planning on improving it, but these features and the event should have come on release.

2 Likes

Same. :sob: I just want one Red Costume box. I’ve been using shrimps since day one. What else is there to do :sob:

I got 2 Reds and no Black costumes. Black costumes feel painfully rare, judging from the auction.

I don’t really like the way they look, but for the sake of my collection (which is probably borderline hoarding…) I still want the full set…

…And today I get all 10 cycles in less than an hour, but they’re all big/teeny fish. Go figure.

You can farm 2 mil in less than 5 hours to buy a red costume off of the market!

Red costumes don’t seem too rare so maybe you were just unlucky. I’ve heard of multiple people getting multiplies of them and I have two, myself, so it shouldn’t be too hard to buy one from someone with spares if you really want it.

That’s no comfort to those of us who want black and can’t even figure out how much it’ll cost to buy from someone else because it’s so friggin’ rare that no one has it to sell in the first place…

1 Like

Still havent gotten any of the costumes. :frowning:

Inb4 black costume is a dpk ggwp

Fishing with 2 accounts.

No costumes so far.

Only Klaipeda rods, tea sets, plates, and fillers.

I use worms. More silver fishes ans less â– â– â– â– .

ah, and placards.

ah, and hats.

2 Likes

Event ended. Result? No Black Maid… No Red Maid… And no f**king PAPER BOAT HEADGEAR!!! :weary: But HEY! I got tons of silver fish :tropical_fish: that I wont be using… I’ll probably donate them to Klaipeda’s resident cats. :cat:

1 Like

my end result
2 red no black, …silver fish can be used for extra hp buff tho, …use bonfire and cook it