Tree of Savior Forum

Butler & Maid Costume Box (Black)

As far as I know it gives a small amount of HP/SP recovery, no Max HP. :confused:

same thing …still hp buff

Well, fishing event’s ended and no black maid costume for me (or for anyone who wants to sell one, apparently). This in combination with the bum deal we got with the cash shop goddess cube costumes (whereas KToS can buy the costumes straight in packages) has annoyed me enough that I think I’ll take my big fat whale wallet and just leave this game finally. Doesn’t look like R9 is coming anyways.

1 Like

before I left, I was never able to fish a black box.
I got 3 red butler/maid costume boxes, 1 paper boat costume, 1 tea set, like 10 placards and tons of other crap.

The worst aspect is that the box actually only contains 1 of the 2 costumes. If it contained maid and butler uniform, a lot of people would’ve put them for sale on the market. Also, people would’ve put black butler uniforms on the market.

I only saw black maid uniforms on the market, so I suppose that npeople thought that maid uniforms would fetch a higher market price and thus never got a single of these black butler uniforms to put it on the market.

This is just sad, especially since the red butler uniform looks crappy.
If I was in the costume design department, I would’ve demanded that the butler costumes were in a dark navi blue (something like this
and blood/wine red (something like this )
so that they actually look good, not those pastel colors.

Also, isn’t it a mistranslation/conception? The “butler” costumes look like restaurant waiter costumes for me
, not even close to a real butlers appearance (where are the white gloves? q.q)

Depends on places
There’s place with waiter like appearance for butler

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.